I need trick ideas

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Enra5387, Jan 19, 2014.

1. This is my dogs Meridia and Tank. They are both wicked smart! They both know how to sit, stay, roll over, shake, high five, high tens, and when to jump on cue. I am running out of trick ideas for these wicked Smart puppies. Especially the black dog. Black dog has a lot of love for smoking ;) They are pit mixes. Any ideas? I <3 hobbit weed

Attached Files:

2. I've been thinking about having them start turning lights off and on, and perhaps making them act ashamed by covering their eyes with their paws. Thoughts?I <3 hobbit weed

3. Teach them to stand and walk like circus dogs, mine now knows how to stand balanced for up to 4 minutes, walk forward walk backward jump and spin, all while standing on his hind legs :) the farthest he's walked continuously is about 70 feet. We go on walks and that's when I see how far he can go on his hinds :) but he's a small dog so idk if you could teach the same to a bigger dogSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. You could teach them to get you drinks. Tie pull ropes to the handle of the fridge and put the cans or bottles in a way they could get them and pick a single word, like beer or drink or somthingSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. My little stoner dog will do tricks for stems (black dog). She loves weed, and she did that all by herself. I was thinking about teaching them to turn the lights off and on. The fridge idea would be cool. N I can think of tons of tricks to play off of the hind legs Thing. I don't think the black dog will last too long upright though. I <3 hobbit weed

6. Teach them to moonwalk lol

7. The red dog does the thriller dance. Truth.

8. Teach them to roll joints.

9. The black dog just eats it. Smh

10. We want to get them into sled pulling. Does anyone have a background in such?