I Need Training..

Discussion in 'General' started by 4x a Day, Jul 2, 2012.

1. ALright heres the deal... I just started smoking im 18 years old aha nd im loving it... I smoke almost everyday ive been smoking for about 2months and i smoke 2-4times a day going through about 8.7g a week(i work 40 hours a week) aha so i hit the wake bakes hard to start the day. :smoke:

The Tools.
    -A Large Pill Bottle(for storing)
    - William (my Rasta Bowl Large)
    -70m Joint Roller
    -4Piece grinder
    -Handle full of strawberry joint wraps

IM trying to figure out what other apparatus i should try out.. aha sooo give me some advice because im interested in exploring

Ps.. WAS THINKING ABOUT A GAS MASK ACRYLIC BONG?:smoke:

2. Come up for air dude. Let the air clear a bit. Then so will your head.

Maybe you shouldn't type stoned. LOL

3. Lol No time for air, aha i love the feeling its my new lifestyle but i didn't think my typing was too bad?

4. Did you really need to tell us exactly how many grams you smoke?

You should get a travel bowl. One that you use outside of your home and don't care if it gets lost or you have to toss it. Some nice glass for home, a decent bong. Maybe a vape.

5. I've been smoking for almost a decade and i dont even use 8.7g's a week.

You're doing it wrong.

6. idk know how im doing it wrong i just smoke a lot and when i sober up i smoke again. nd im asking for advice aha so dont just tell what im doing wrong lol give me some advice... and yeah aha exactly so you guys know all of the details you know and what about the gas mask bong??

7. Buy a bong.

:bongin:

8. Nothing better than a bong man

9. Buy a big ol bong and maybe a vape. Roll some blunts, maybe buy better weed if you have to smoke that much weekly? I don't know... All you have to do is go to a head shop and find something you like and buy it.

10. Yup just bong it up.

the gas mask thing is kind if a high-school experimental thing. It's stupid.

11. Well if you are doing it wrong. And it is highly possible you're not smoking as much as you think. You actually could be wasting it. Then it that case the proper instrument is a bong. If you're only buying one, get a good one. If you plan to buy more than one, make your first one about style and what "speaks" to you.

12. get a glass on glass tube

13. Yeahh definetly agree with most of the people above me about a bong, get a nice glass on glass. And i would not recommend a gas mask, its fun when you first get it and for that first week youll be lovin it. But youll get bored of it and tired of the whole set-up that youll just stop using it, Its a fun device to mess around and smoke with but i wouldnt recommend it, i would recommend a bong, vape or even bubbler. And maybe later get the gas mask :3 :bongin:

14. I could see how you go though 8 g a week if its low mids. Dank weed though and you shouldn't really go through more than 2g a week if you're really working 40 hours.

15. Gas masks are cool and all, they just suck. hahaha

16. People are saying bong which is a great idea, but your tolerance will go through the roof. Another good idea would be a bubble, a small bowl that holds water.

A vaporizer would also be a good idea. I need to get myself one, soo clean.

Edit: And yea, skip the gas mask bong, that's just a novelty. But you know, do what you want.

17. Steam roller for sure.... :hippie:

18. LOL. idk the bud is supposed to be pretty good supossedly(Green Crack/Medical) but i could be wrong tho i do occasionally smoke with friends. i really dont know to much about it and the different strains, looks, combos and dry/stickyness...but a bong?? hm does a good bong cost? i know glass on glass is going to be .

19. yeah ive been thinking about my tolarence level and what people dont understand is i smoke to get blown not just alittle buzzed but aha ive been asking around and tryin to gatther information on the subject so i can raise my skill level aha but the bottom line is you guys have to explain what these things are lol nd how they work i know what a bong is of course but ive never seen or used on... my tools joint roller glass bowl.. thats all ive used aha so once again i need training and info expand my knowledge of BUDD:smoke: IM completely serious i want to know all there is to know

20. What exactly is a Vaporizer?