I need to vent.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jack7878, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Hello, my name is jack and I need to vent, don't read if you don't want to.

So, many people get upset when they lost a parent and wish they could have done something different, not me. I have both my parents living in the same house. They fight all the time and don't talk to eachother (accept to fight). My dad used to be my hero and I would love when he got home from the nightshift in the morning, but that feeling is going away. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad and mom, its just a weird feeling i can't shake. I spend a lot of time with my mom and never had an issue with her, but my dad is another story. He uses me as an escape from talking to my mom. He will walk into my room all time and just say, "whats up" or somehting to get away from her. I love him very much, he just bothers me when he does this...

I feel like i need to be nice and be good, because one day, he isn't going to be there and i'm going to wish I was a good son. I cry almost every fucking night about this shit. I hate crying, but when ever i think about the possiblitly of loosing a parent (or even my dog) I choke up. I want to spend more time with my dad, but I get annoyed.

I fucking hate it!

Sorry to vent.
    tl;dr? what ever.

MORE INFO:

I'm a very nice kid and have many friends, in school. I don't really hang out with people outside of school, i like being a lone with my dog and family though.

Anyone got any advice or comments?

Thanks GC.

-Jack

2. I am lost on what your upset about that he uses you as an escape? Everyone needs something to escape for a little bit, it just so happens that your dad chose you. Maybe bc he might not see you often because of his job or w.e. Moms are easy to get along with if your a male, I mean its your momma (I am a mommas boy). Dads are harder to get along with sometimes. They usually aren't as understanding or short temper......i find it harder to connect with my pops bc im afraid he wont understand or something. Are you mad bc when their arguing he comes to you to make it stop? tell him how it is, if your upset bc he only talks to u to get away from your mom say something. I may disagree with my pops but my pops taught me to speak my mind so thats what you should do, at least IMO.

3. Dear Jack,

No worries, mate :)

Much Love,
    KB