I need to vent, listen if you want to..

Discussion in 'General' started by Olemiss140, Mar 8, 2011.

1. PHP:
    Man. I dont know were to start. Lately my life has been turned upside down. I recently found I suffer from bipolar disorder, which explained alot of things(mood swings) but I've gone into a depression state after I started writing my mom(also is bipolar, former MAJOR stoner, coke addict and was responsible for most pot transported in the southern united states during the 80s. She was never fully caught. Shes the smartest most beautiful person I've ever met, when she was 14 her iq was tested for 162. But mentally shes had problems) and I realized how much I missed her. Recently ive broken down and started bawling just thinking about her. I have no idea why. I didn't know her that well, I spent my childhood summers with her though. Socially ive cut myself off due to this depression. My life feels miserable, I have no friends or no life. Golf is the only thing that I have left and it's driving me crazy when I play bad. Just months ago I was one of the top players in the country and now I'm in a huge slump. I've started to question what I want to do in life, and I really dont know and it's driving me crazy. I feel like im alone, I have absolutely no friends, heck I spend my lunches in the library. I don't know why but ive become obsessed with acquiring knowledge, reading everything I can for no particular reason. I feel like I'm going crazy and I have no reason to. Everything in my life has been brought on by me. I dont know what to do, or what I'm going to do. Im so confused.
    And if your wondering, I am on lamictal for my bi polarness.

2. Dude chill. Dont spaz.

Sit back relax and light sum up.

Then really and for as long as it takes think about things in general how there going and how you want them to go. You dont have to form a plan or anything you just need to calm your self down and think about things in your life.

Youll be alright man!

3. Try to be with people, spending too much time alone with your own thoughts can be bad.

Laughter is like medicine for the soul