I Need To Take A Break From Weed...

Discussion in 'General' started by mandmaz2, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Hi guys, so I normally smoke maybe once every few days. For the past week I've been smoking daily and really craving it. I fear I may be snowballing into an addiction. Now I still have maybe 1.5g of bud left, and I know it will be temping so should I just smoke it all right now and get hella stoned one last time, or should I save it as long as possible?

2. You cannot snowball into addiction with a substance that is not addictive. :cool:

3. I would just split it up into several smoke sessions. Trust me I know what you mean....I started out smoking every few months and that led to daily smoking once I obtained a job. I spent more than I probably should have on cannabis but you live and learn right? Try to find the balance yourself. Forced breaks won't do any harm, that's what I am currently trying to do.

It's one thing to crave and another thing to act on it, just use your best of judgement.

4. Trust me man stop smoking for 4 days and then even little snaps will get you good

Sent from Eric Forman's basement, Point Place Wisconsin

5. Its not an addiction. You just like the feeling an are developing a habbit. 1 week t break should do u fine. Throw the bud in a mason jar an after 1 week smoke a bowl. I like to wait 2 days then smoke wait 2 more days smoke...ect. i do it that way so my head isnt cloudy all the time.

"Money is numbers and numbers never end. So if it takes money to be happy, your search for happyness will never end". -Robert Nesta Marley

6. Yeah I feel like my receptors get burnt out if I smoke too much too often. If it's there I'll smoke it, I try to wait til 4:20pm though.

Nothing wrong with a break to reduce tolerance and increase appreciation for the bud

:smoke: