Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to say this carefully..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eyeinfluence, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Ok. So i got ripped off pretty bad by paying $40 for a bag of shitty weed that was supposedly 3.5g. Anyway, its pretty clear i got fucked with.. but i really dont have another dealer to go to right now.

How should i tell him to stop fucking around with me? I need to say it carefully so that i dont lose my connection but i also have to let him know i dont appreciate it. Should i just straight up tell him to cut the shit or how do you think i should handle this?

2. Say, "Hey dude, my last bag was light, did ya do that on purpose or what..?"

That will let him know that you will check your bags.

3. "Hey you need sum bud?"

"nahh that last bag was light"

"ill hook it up fat for ya"

Works every time.

And if he still fucks your shit up just give him half the money.

4. tell him straight up that you weighed it out and it was short, and it wasnt as good as he made it out to be (if he said it was dank). And tell him u want to keep him as a dealer but to not try to cheat u again.

Be firm, but not an asshole

He may tell you to fuck off so be prepared for that too, but most likely he'll keep dealing, and you just gotta be more careful.

5. Buy a scale.

Next time you buy from him:

"Hey man, the last bag I bought from you was short, can you weigh it?" [bust out scale]

6. Start having him weigh it in front of you, if hes a legit dealer he will have a scale, that way you know exactly how much you're getting. Tell him you ended up weighing it and it came up short and that you would feel more comfortable having it weighed out in front of you. If hes not cool with that then you shouldn't buy from him, hard to do without a connect, but hes just going to keep taking advantage of you. Start looking for better connects if at all possible man.

7. A typical dealer won't be pissed. I've told a few dealers that my bags were short. Next bag they give you will always be fat.

8. The best thing you can do is get them to weigh the weed in front of you.

9. i bought a scale (you can buy them for relatively cheaply, theyll save your arse in the long run) and always weigh and inspect the weed before i hand any money over. if he's not ok with that, he's obviously trying to get one over on you.

10. Get your own scale.

11. i hate this more than anything. it deals with my anxiety with misrepresenting myself socially with people.

usually, if i notice a short bag, i wait till i get a 2nd, then the guy never hears from me again

12. Thanks, im gonna try this and see how it goes

13. i agreee with everyone else really , get you a digital scale , let him know you dont appreciate getting short bagged , he's the one getting the money so i doubt he bails on you .

14. When this has happened to me, and it's happened more than once unfortunately, I simply said, "I'm sorry but, I don't want it." When they ASK why, I tell them why...nicely. I never buy without seeing it first. And having your own scale is a good idea. Sometimes you don't have to use it for anything but looks. Once they know you have a scale, they will usually be straight with you. A sort of, "Scare them straight!", tactic. How's that for irony? ;)