Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to pass a piss test. Help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rxll, Feb 16, 2014.

1. The last time I smoked was 12 days ago. I have been taking niacin for the majority of those days, and I drink lots of water. Also, i have a high metabolism aswell as being 135 lbs mostly muscle. I have about 4 more days, should I have all of the thc out of my system? 

2. impossible to tell. try taking a different laxative before your test to be sure

3. #3 Fluff Nuggets, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
    Hard to tell, man. Everyone's body is different. If you still got time, try taking some Astaxanthin (antioxidant) and drink some dandelion tea. Astaxanthin shrinks your fat cells (where THC lives) and Dandelion (roasted or regular) tea is great for detoxing and makes you pee a lot. It would be a wise idea to take Astaxanthin with some Krill-Oil capsules as well as those two sorta work hand in hand.

The following herbs also help greatly with detoxifying and pissing like a racehorse:
    • Burdock Root
    • Sarsaparilla Root
    • Turmeric
    • Alfalfa Tablet
    • Cilantro

You can buy all these at most health-stores. I personally ordered from various vendors on Amazon but honestly decided to just get synthetic urine and hope of the best. I quit toking for a week and on day 8 relapsed since I have a lot of physical pain (spine hernia, carpal tunnel) and being away from weed is terrible for my condition.

I still continue to use the above mentioned herbs & Astaxanthin as they provide numerous other benefits besides detox but yeah, feel free to do your own research and you'll see what I mean.

Good luck. :metal: