Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to pass a piss test. Help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rxll, Feb 16, 2014.

1. The last time I smoked was 12 days ago. I have been taking niacin for the majority of those days, and I drink lots of water. Also, i have a high metabolism aswell as being 135 lbs mostly muscle. I have about 4 more days, should I have all of the thc out of my system? 

2. it was gone 8 hours later...the metabolites remain and are stored in fat, you have none...45 days max, you may do fine

3. If you're a heavy smoking or been using BHO, this is not enough time. Everybody is different though you might as well goto CVS and buy a "first check" drug test for 20 bucks. You can send in the results to the lab for free to know exactly how many ng's of THC are left in your body. Home tests will check to the 50ng level, and lab tests will be able to detect marijuana down to the 15ng level. You need to be below 15ng's to test negative in a lab.