I need to pass a drug test using my sisters pee..

Discussion in 'General' started by Mommahoge3, Oct 5, 2018.

1. I have a drug test tomorrow at Labcorp for a job I really need.. I can't pass myself so my sister is peeing for me.. I have a germ x bottle, her pee, and 2 hot hands hand warmers.. I know I need to keep the sample between 98-100 degrees but I don't know how or how long to keep the hot hands on the bottle under my breast.. please help..?

• Funny Funny x 1

2. You have problems when you have to use other people's piss to pass a test... Just get clean if you need to pass a drug test...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #3 jerry111165, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Why?

It’s legal where I am but the Very Big Corporation I work For still does pre employment drug screens as they are a national company.

You’re not suggesting folks have problems or should need to change their lifestyle because of outdated Cannabis laws?

J

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Small plastic bottle, a stick on disposable thermometer sticker on the side of it that you can get at any pharmacy and a disposable hand warmer to bring it up to 98.6 degrees will take care of things...

9DEE2AD0-72B9-444F-9B9E-15F6288E1B2C.png F3C8AFAE-9B33-492C-BBDD-11013980C5A2.png

J

5. Seems like alot of effort to pass a test dude lol I just find jobs that don't drug test

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. I unfortunately don't have the means to purchase a thermometer at this time, I went through a very tough personal time and have been unemployed for awhile.. do you have any advice on how or what to do without being able to tell the temp..? If I just put it in my underwear or even under my breast without heating it in any additional way and keep it body temp, would that work to stay in the right temp range? I'm terrified to get it too hot or not hot enough..

• Like Like x 1
  7. You’ll need to test it and answer that yourself.

Edit: the very last thing you want to
    Do is take my advice or anyone else’s online - I could be an insane drug testing lab worker trying to make you fail.

Seriously man try it for yourself. I will tell you that I have a hard time believing that anything outside of your body will be the same temperature as the inside of your body though - Take it how you will…

J

8. I work in construction and hire people all the time - I also realize the laws are outdated and silly but unfortunately it’s just the way it is. Anyone with a commercial drivers license needs to drug test whether it’s illegal in their state or not as well - Even though it’s legal in a lot of places there are still many that drug test before hiring. I don’t have a problem with drug testing for other drugs but when cannabis is legal here it stinks.

I work with the people I hire and give advice as to how to pass - good employees are ridiculously hard to come by.

J

• Friendly Friendly x 2

9. Oh it's the same here any jobs like that you do get drug tested I'm quiet lucky I've never been drug tested since I started working when I was 16 lol, I have been asked to take drug tests at interviews before but I just point blank told them I'd fail because of my Marijuana use & we parted ways :laughing::laughing:

Most of my bosses at old jobs knew I smoked weed but I always did my job & wasn't a risk to anyone so they didn't care:confused_2::laughing:

It's pretty dope that you actually help people to pass a test rather then just kick them to the curb.. not many places do that they just look for the cleanest person lol

10. If I didn’t work with them we’d be out of employees in a heartbeat lol - show me Construction workers that don’t enjoy herb -

I was in the field forever (28 years?) before I got tired of working in the freezing cold or just killing myself out there & took annoffice position ten years ago - we get it with the herb; it’s totally legal here (recreational) yet we are still required to test - crazy.

We’ve come a long way in the last 5-10 years tho. We just need more time.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. I did labourer work before (working on sites bringing shit to dudes/ cleaning up after them) this was back before you needed a card to do it lol nearly everyone smoked dope man hell even the bosses used to joke about smoking a fatty after each shift

12. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Times are changing though. It was the same back when for me but it seems everyone is doing pre employment drug screening these days.

J

• Like Like x 1

14. The last job I had was sweet I used to get stoned next to the shift managers they didn't care because they knew I did a good job either way lol, it was only a warehouse job where I loaded vans but the money was good :confused_2::laughing:

15. I had a job recently at a golf course eating establishment. They drug tested me before getting hired -_-

I went and bought some fetish piss from the gas station, heated it up, electrical taped it upside down to my leg, and went and passed my test. :love-m3j:

16. Which fetish worked best for you?

Masks? Foot? Pleather?

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Full body bro. go hard or go home.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I am surprised that your Employer is breaking Maine State Law. You may want to kick them.

Significantly for employers, the employment anti-discrimination provisions of the Act are set to become effective February 1, 2018. The anti-discrimination provisions of the Act prohibit employers from refusing to employ or otherwise penalizing any person age 21 or older based on that person’s “consuming marijuana outside the … employer’s … property.” However, regardless of where marijuana is consumed, the Act allows employers to prohibit the use and possession of marijuana and marijuana products “in the workplace” and to “discipline employees who are under the influence of marijuana in the workplace.” According to a spokesperson from the Maine Department of Labor, who spoke to the legislature in July, a positive drug test alone will not suffice to demonstrate that a worker was “under the influence” of marijuana.2

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Trust me man - we’ve sent the same laws to the corporate lawyers - and the response we got was that since we work on many Federal projects that doing so could bite us in the ass in the future.

No matter what we are required to screen for the rest of the unmentionables - It’s the cannabis that we are fighting for. In the meantime I’ll continue to help new hires do whatever they have to do to get in the door.

It inevitably keeps coming back to “Federal”.

J

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 Cactus Ed, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Wow, that is huge. Especially since Trump has the unemployment numbers at the lowest level since I grew pubes. Almost anyway. Jerry makes a good point, it all comes back to the Feds and their pesky laws. Did I mention I grew pubes?