Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to pass a drug test in 20 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tmf2497, Jul 9, 2018.

1. hello! I have been smoking blunts and dabs for almost everyday for the past 3 years with a couple breaks in between. I just got accepted into nursing school so it wasn’t a problem to quit, because I ultimately smoked as a social habit because I love people. (I know, very stupid reason) I have at least 20 days to pass, and it is a lab test, please help me pass. Any advice would help or recommendations from experience (detox drinks, pills, anything!!!) I do not plan on smoking anymore after this since this is my future we are talking about. I just quit a little too late. Please give me any advice. I’m about 5’5” and 150 pounds. Thank you in advance and please no judgement.

2. Man I wish I could really help you. Just drink a lot of crainberry juice and buy a product. The skinnier you are the less time it will take the THC to leave your body.

3. Have you passed?