I need to make a zombie piece.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Havok Se7en, Sep 28, 2011.

1. #1 Havok Se7en, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    What should I make? I need suggestions! I work with watercolors and pen and ink, FYI.

Anything goes, people, animals, etc.

EDIT: Possible funds made from this piece will be directed towards acquiring a sack of weed, so please help!

2. a zombie smoking a pipe whilst sitting upon a throne of bones and flesh
    with a monocle and old time-y clothes
    and his throne is upon a pile of fucked up cars, with the backdrop of the apocolypse
    and the zombie is the fucking king of everything

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

3. A scene, with a person chopping into a zombie's forehead with a machete, blood spraying out, surrounded by a horde of zombies coming from the distance in between the trees of a semi-densely wooded area.

4. maybe a obviously zombified hand, severed. Life sized, and make that into a peice

edit: it just occured to me that you are a painter, not a glass blower.

still a good idea could be to focus on a zombiefied hand up gloss with burning streets in the background

5. How about a piece that portrays what people would be doing in a normal every-day scenario, except everyone's a zombie.

Like people at a checkout line at a grocery store, even go into detail as having some zombie kid bugging their parent to buy candy that they always have at the checkout lines.

So it not only has zombies, but gestures at the fact that the general public are metaphorically zombies in today's day and age.

If you want to keep it gory zombie, then...

HAS to be the massive mob of zombies that just pulled someone in to the swarm and their tearing that person limb from limb. It can be an overhead kinda view, that would be cool.

6. A zombie with a huge boner, with veins poping out - getting a BJ from a nonzombie, blonde, slut.