Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to make a homemade bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SwagCaleb, Nov 11, 2011.

1. I'm broke as a joke, And I don't want to use aluminum or plastic to the point of where I'd be inhaling chemicals. And I'm pretty limited on crafty supplies. Any ideas?

Preferably a permanent bowl that I can use multiple times.

2. [quote name='"Codee"']Apple[/quote]

Read what I added blood.

3. Make a wooden spoon.

4. Like they said apple. My head shop sells ghetto piped for as little as 2:50 try one of them. Or make.a wood one

5. Ask a bud to borrow a piece. I know I'd let my friend borrow one if he was in need.

6. unless you can make a pipe out of glass you're not getting away from the aluminum man. You're better off getting some papers or just using a pop can.

7. [quote name='"SwagCaleb"']

Read what I added blood.[/quote]

Ahhh. Are you okay with metal a long as its not foil or anything like that? Cuz then you can use a wrench piece in a metal pen.

8. you do realise that when you inhale weed, you're inhaling chemicals, right?

just get a cheap glass pipe for like 5 bucks.

not worth risking your health because you're too cheap to shell out five dollars imo.

9. if you have an icing gun for cake they are usually metal end attachments,
    these work great for bowls and fit perfectly into copper plumbing pipe (not heating it up so it's fine)

I made a bong with my bowl/copper slide.
    used an old mouthwash container and a christmas wrapper carboard tube for the chamber.

when you melt the plastic and shove the pipe through all you have to do is wrap tape around the pipe to make air tight,

honestly could have a airtight homemade bong done in 5 minutes,

Ripped deadly..
    miss that thing,

o look I found a picture!
    you can make it as many feet as you'd like,

or not?

hope you find something satisfying!

Attached Files:

10. I used to use a
    Cake icing tip- 75 cents
    A metal straw from a gas station-2.00
    A door stop from the guest bedroom

What you do is put a hole in a bottle, I used smart water bottles and once drilled threw a gallon wine bottle.
    Put the hole where you want the female piece to be. Then cut the straw in half or snap it if your man enough. Ha. Put the straw in the bottle then you need to seal the straw to the bottle I used electric tape but I've always wanted to try flex seal I think it would work great.

Then you take the plastic tip of the spring doorstop and wraps the door stop with electrical tape cover it evenly from the tip to end.

Place the cake tip in the wider end of the doorstop. I was lucky enough to have one the fit snug and it was a star tip that a pressed close slightly. And it worked as a great screen and bowl.

Then you put the door stop in the straw.
    Ad water to the bong and herb to the bowl and flame to that herb

11. I havent toked out of a apple pipe in so long... those things are so sick

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkxmMPCVogc&feature=related]reconsider - YouTube[/ame]