Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need to make a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by freename22, Dec 6, 2008.

1. i heard that aluminum is bad for u as well as soda cans, does anyone have any suggestions for what i could use?

2. try an apple if you don't want to use a can or foil. apples make great primative smoking devices. or if you have a cigarette handy just empty it out and fill it with bud. even easier for when you're in a fix

3. use a socket, they work awesomely

4. id say an apple. if you prefer you can make a joint out of, i still am sorry to say, bible paper. it works quite well. you're buying a one way ticket to hell if you do though lol

5. use a blank page. It's still all good then. You're not ripping out anything important so it's still all good

6. yea but arent bibles like holy and shit?

7. The words are... not the pages;)

8. dude you just blew my fucking mind lol. im a little ripped right now if you cant notice

9. bible shmible, this thread has gotten off topic really fast :p, plus i dont know how to roll a joint, i tried and i sucked at it :(

10. haha sorry bro. A.D.D.+THC= the attention span of a tree

11. You can use anything you set your mind too, the possibilities are endless :]
    It's easy.

Potato pipe -
    Carve a whole with a knife into the potato for your mouth piece. carve one into the side and align it with the whole you made to make a carb. Then carve one on top and use it for your bowl. Use a piece of the potato for a screen by pricking wholes into it with an ear ring, or a safety pin. You can do the same with banana's, oranges, apples, carrots.. and what not.. Just look for something in your fridge that looks like it'll work and give it go.. its not hard :]

Or you could hot knife, google how to do it, if you don't know.

Hope i helped.

12. Zomg, potato pipe! Haha, I figured me and my friend were pretty much the only ones to do something like that. But, aluminum isn't going to hurt to use it once or twice, just don't use it everyday.

13. You can take out the tobacco and put the bud straight in? I think I'll try that.

14. #14 sean216, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
    first get a job

get your 18+ id

go to a headshop

buy a nice glass pipe

weed is not crack there is no need to smoke out of gross makeshift unhealthy pipes

15. please explain how fruit is unhealthy?

16. Well sweet deal. I'm atheist.

17. heres a good little bowl that can last you a good week without cleaning or changing parts. all parts are reusable, boil them if dirty.
    1. gat a pen chamber or equivilant. make sure it will melt after prolonged exposure to heat but not instantaneous. make sure it wont melt while youre smoking.
    2. find a metal pen tip, metal cone or trumpet mouthpiece. this is your bowl be creative.
    3. now take your bowl and hold it over an open flame. use a long stick or something to hold it over
    4. now put it in the pen, the pen should melt around the bowl
    5. once its a little in there where it wont fall out hold it over the flame again right by the plastic
    6. now put it down bowl first on a table and press down all the plastic over the bowl. this will help it stay on there
    heres a vid if you didnt understand
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5kASk0ZYiE"]YouTube - How to make penpipes[/ame]
    i use that bowl almost everyday and im damn proud. also if you want to do research on how bad foil is for you google it, a message board might not know. but anyway thats my bowl, it rips the hell out of whatever you pack and it can be made into a mini one by cutting the pen like in the vid. i hope that helped

18. yeah sockets work great, or trumpet mouth piece, and for screens use old ipod headphones
    hope it helps:smoking: