Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to know.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Legalizedaherb, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Okay i herd that some herb strains help with Asthma. Is this so? I'm wondering becuase my friends has Asthma very bad and Hes thinking about smoking herb

2. Vape city!!!

3. Hubby has been asthmatic since he was a child. When he smokes the initial effect is negative- smoke is bad for the lungs (duh). But after the lung freak-out, his lungs open up and things get better.

Vaporizing is the best way for an asthmatic to inhale cannabis. No "smoke freak-out" for the lungs- just the medicinal effect of opening up the bronchial tubes (and getting high while you are at it).

Tinctures are also OK.

Granny