Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to know if I am officially off probation and won't be tested anymore.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ayeaye13, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Okay so I've been on probation for a year. My release date on the form was May 13, but my PO never called me or anything so I called her a week ago and asked if I'm off and she said I am? But I haven't gotten any papers or anything. I'm in Tennessee and I'm not sure if they will even send me papers?? I basically just want opinions on if you guys think I'm in the clear now??

2. If you are trying to justify your reason to toke, I'd say just go for it. You have papers that say you are on probation for 1 year and it states your release date on it is May 13. Go for it and don't look back.

Sent from my i6 using my Satellite.[/s]

3. Your off trust me I stopped calling mine with 6 months left and he never called or anything I had to report every month with a urine test. I don't have any warrents as I have called and checked also been arrested since and nothing ever came up about it.

4. I would at least call the PO and ask because sometimes they give you one last drug test before they let you go. Don't be victim to a bookkeeping error

5. Seriously? Your PO tells you that you are off probation, but you don't believe them and are asking a bunch of strangers online who have nothing to do with your probation? Are you fucking shitting me? Jesus Fucking Christ. Enjoy your weed while you can, because with that level of common sense you're likely to be on probation or in jail again soon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Smells like a set up. Beware.

dilligaf

7. Bruv call the PO and ask again. She wont get pissed off at u. Its just a question

8. Wow, this is the first time I've ever been on probation or in trouble. I was simply asking for opinions of people who may have been in similar situations. It was simply to ease my mind, BUT your comment did make me realize she's probably not going to pull anything. Thanks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Gfy prick. You are of no help period. With input like that you might as well choke on a dick because you'll b back to blowing "cool dudes" in no time

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Haahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhaa

You resurrect a 2 year old thread that you had nothing to do with to say that? Who's the prick again?

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaa

How's the 8th grade going? Remember, next year is high school and that's a big year!

Thanks for the laugh, Billy.

11. #11 old shol4evr, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    delete

12. Call the courts fool they’ll tell u