I need to give my friend $80

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeverRunninOut, Aug 7, 2010.

1. #1 NeverRunninOut, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
    This isn't weed related but a couple of months ago my homie let me borrow his turntable to use for making beats. A few months later he asks if I want to buy it off him & I said sure since he didn't use it much. He got it for $120 & it's in very good condition but he's selling it to me for $80. The problem is I'm broke as fuck & he's waiting for me to pay him quick. I wanna pay him off asap but jobs are extremely hard to get in California right now. He's a good friend of mine too so I don't want him to feel like I don't want to give him the money or anything like that.

My question is. .what are some quick ways to make money when you don't have a job?

2. i just ask my parents when im desperate XD
    sell weet
    o_O
    drag race
    do odd jobs

3. get a job as a bus boy or dishwasher, socal your gonna have to get dirty for money as a younger adult cause all the mexicans have those jobs, where im from its all highschooler kids jobs so its not that hard to get one

4. Get a job?

edit; since you don't want to get a job go sell blood and semen. Quick cash and you get to help some scientists do strange experiments.

5. thank you for the advice brotha!

6. I never said I didn't want a job, I just said it's hard to get one right now in my part of California. I really want a job but every place I go to isn't interested in hiring. I gotta get on my grind. Shit is lookin' hard.

7. we are on a pot forum......cant say it out loud but...there are ways to make money....using marijuana......if u know what i mean

8. The only problem is if you want to make money flipping, you need to be picking up WEIGHT. Which he cant even get 80$ so there isnt much money for him to make lol.

9. Your right he could borrow some from his dealer, bury it, and let it decompose into soil then use it to grow tomatoes which he could sell at a farmers market. Take him profits and invest in better growing supplies and in expanding the tomato garden. Keep on repeating this process until you own a large multi-national tomato producing and exporting business. From there you will probably have 80 bucks to pay back your friend.

10. love it. aahahaha

11. Give your friend his turntable back until you save up enough cash to buy it off him then.

12. this, if you don't got the cash man up and at least give him his tables back

13. bikini car wash

14. I was thinking of doing that, but he doesn't use it at all & I've been sampling records I have lately. Ima really think about that though, thank you!

15. Yeah man I can't find a job for shit over here. It's looking bad. If marijuana does get legalized in CA I pray it opens up the doors for new jobs. Being 18 & broke ain't a pretty picture. .

16. This.

Just give it back and slowly pay him for it when you can, like give him a 20 here, a 30 there. I'm pretty sure he'll give it back once you at least give him $50 as long as you're still going to pay the remainder.

17. Trade him something he can pawn/hock. or you could just perform concentual sexual favors....

18. Ways to make money without a job, listed from most profitable to least.

1. blowjobs. horny men want them, depending on how you look and the cleanliness of your mouth, you can get between 2 bucks and 200 bucks per blowjob. You need no experience or supplies, just a throat and a fearless "it wont happen to me" attitude towards STDs. I think a good crack addiction helps get you get past the fear of STDs, so if you are scared of this, try crack.

2. Selling. You can buy stuff for cheap and sell it for more. You could be like the American Pickers or this guy: [​IMG] Im not going to suggest you sell drugs, but i will mention that the more risk there is, the bigger the profit margin. A blackmarket nuke dealer makes more per sale than a blackmarket gun dealer.

2 and a half. Smuggler. Get a submarine or a cool ass speedboat, otherwise you are going to need a plane ticket and several large condoms and a bottle of anal lube. Or get a millenium falcon. If you cant afford the millenium falcon you could always substitute it for a regular falcon. It has a much smaller payload and they arent capable of interstellar travel but they are solar powered and will take care of any rat problems you may have.

3. Mowing lawns. Its hard work, but its an honest buck. Hire a 12 year old to knock on doors and set up lawns for you to mow. Neighbors are more likely to hire a kid than a stoner. Its very effective, he can book jobs while you mow. Give him a snickers bar as a signing bonus and then you can keep him working all year long so long as you make it very clear that if he doesnt show up and give you 110% you will kill his pet dog. Now that i think about it, maybe you should book the jobs and make him mow the lawns. you can get 80 bucks in a day easy, thats b/w 2 and 8 lawns, depending on the size and area you are working.

4. collect bottles and sell them. lots of work and not a lot of profit here, but it works. If you follow through with this, it will really be difficult to make a good profit unless you get a whole army of child slaves.

5. musician - Now, i know, you are thinking i am insane putting this last, but i will explain. First off, you need instruments, and these are expensive. Secondly, there is a ton of competition. Thirdly, you need talent. There is a lot of room to move up and make money here, but its more likely that you'll just invest time and money into this without seeing any profit.

19. Please go run into a brick wall as fast as you can & never come back to this thread.