I need to get clean ASAP!

Discussion in 'General' started by 420HighRoller, Apr 28, 2013.

1. I get drug tested randomly, but only after i pass my first one. i ABSOLUTELY have to pass this test asap! What are the best and fastest ways to get clean? Also what are some ways to pass these tests and still smoke once in awhile?

2. #2 Bronx Finest, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    Best way to smoke with random drug testing is to smoke very little like after each test smoke a bowl or 2. Smoking very little will give you low tolerance and 2 bowls will fuck you upp.

As far as getting clean, drink fluids exercise, and pray

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

3. I heard not smoking can help you pass a drug test. But with all these threads on this I guess that's just an old myth.

4. Stop smoking, take a herbal cleansing drink.
    You'll be good for test in a few days.

5. obviously quit smoking

buy some creatine and vitamin b complex...or just a one-a-day multivitamin. take them both every day. 2 hours before the test, drink a shit load of water. make sure you piss at least once before the test. take an aspirin. the creatine makes the urine the right density and the vitamin b makes it the right color, so they wont be able to tell it's diluted.

worked for me every time and i get tested randomly for probation. i have never failed a drug test.