I Need To Get Away

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NativeSoundz, Jun 4, 2013.

1. I usually don't stress about things, I usually have a firm grip over my emotions, but recently I feel like a ticking time bomb fueled by family issues/complicated love/sexual frustration/roommate problems/etc.

I feel like I've never had so much on my plate like this before. I need to get away, get out of Hollywood for a few days and really take some time to meditate upon these issues in my life.

Its been so long since I've had some genuine alone time, I crave it now more than ever.

2. i feel u. i need to get away also. i think a nice trip to the river would be nice. go tube.float down the river, smoke some blunts, be around nature, away from the city, the people, the problems.....yea

but then i know that the secoond i get back, everything is the same

but maybe a good girl is all you need good luck :)

3. you need a vacation man

4. yeah people are annoying just toke yo self stupid all day err day

5. This sounds like me at the moment but with different stressors. The worst thing is that I have moved away from where was making me unhappy. And I'm happy that I did. But I moved away to a place where I have no contacts to get weed from. Its the one thing that balances me out. I'm really starting to feel my anxiety and depression coming on. Weed was what got me out of my 'black hole'. I hate alcohol and I hate medications.

I hope things get better for you soon.
    Take a nice weekend away. Go camping or stay in accommodation. Exercise, eat well, drink plenty of h20, meditate and get super highhh.. let your thoughts be like the clouds, just passing by. You need some you time... Its important.

I hope all goes well and you can get away..

Sent from my HTC One XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Dude how did you get your post date from the 70s?

7. wut? you're high.

8. Sometimes I lie to my kids and tell them I'm going to the bathroom just so I can be alone, I need a vacation for sure.

9. I wish dude....

Attached Files:

10. Lololol! GanjFarmer, you can time travel?

11. I need to go camping soon. I just want to get away for a few days and have it be quiet with no cell phones and nobody buggin me. What I really can't wait for is the cross country trip I want to take after my house is sold. That will be epic

12. I went camping a fortnight ago. It was bliss sleeping under the stars. Its one of the most wonderful feelings. Its even better when you're high! I can't wait for our next camping trip...

Where is everybody's favourite camping spot? What types of activities do you enjoy?

I personally love most outdoor activities. But by far scuba diving and hiking are my favorites. I also love mountain bike riding too.

13. Southwest can help you get away man ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I'm in Australia :)

15. Funny thing is I just got back from camping 2 days ago, and things happened there that are adding to my stress. Falling for a girl is the last thing I think I need right now, but its happening. I've been single for the last year but prior to that I was in an 8 year relationship.

Im currently on my way to the Angeles forest btw, just me and my guitar.

16. I feel the same way

17. Go with the flow... If it happens it happens. If it doesn't im sure there is another great chick around the corner.

What's your favourite jam? I'm trying to teach myself to play... I've started off with the easiest cord.. big jet plane!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Sounds good bro ... The part that you're on your way away with the guitar :)

Going away is definitely good cause it's gonna give you breathers ... Hope you find peace in your city life as well though ... Then, no matter the place or the people, you'll be strumming away to glory anyhow! :metal:

19. Join the French foreign legion