I need to get a (new) life

Discussion in 'General' started by Trentben, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Hello, im 19 years old and have a bit of a problem. From since I can remember and up til the end of high school, i was the uptight socially akward kid who spent his day building and designing computer programs and attended a conservative baptist church. Other than having a nack for computers in high school, I was a B average student and had a small(very small) group of friends in a graduate class of 1300 students. Then near the end of my senior year I took my first bong hit :bongin: with some coworkers after work one night and never looked back!:smoke:

I then became facinated with cannabis and this facination would ultimently lead to a philosophical/ spiritual awakining. Life became fantasic after that! it feel as if I had awaken from a long ass dream.
    Now after a year of community college and recently getting a new job, I have been stuck living out a boring summer attending Colin College in the frisco/ plano area, while living at home with my restricive parents. Ive since lost contact with old friends bc I know long share the same intrest as them or they have moved away.

Now im left with just a few friends I see every now and then. Aside from having a father who thinks marijuana is the the devils weed, Im finding it difficult to find new friends who share the same joy for cannabis , and am becoming incressingly board with my life. I got to find some way to get more involved and bring some exitment to my life.

Anybody have any suggestions? or have a simular story?

2. Stay on GC man. Great discussions, Lots of potheads and mostly nice people.

What type of thing did you design?

3. Its a bit of an hollow quest trying to look for friends who are specifically stoners...

You'd do far better trying out a new hobby/sport at college and meeting friends that way.

As others have said before, let it enrich your life, don't revolve your life around bud.