i need to get 100 dollars

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. after my realization that its fuckin impossible to find a job when you got 2 retail thefts on your record n that i\'ll never be able to be a pharmacy tech or pharmacist (what i wanted to do with my life) with retail theft on my record, i realized that i need to get 100 dollars in order to make more money..

heres where you guys come in, how the fuck can i get 100 dollars in about 20 days, cuz i really cant think of anything short of robbing a house n goin to the pawnshop or armed robbery. help me out

2. Thas simple dawg.

A bill is a peice of cake.

Get someone to front you some, Do math and figure out how to maximize profits by \'giving away\' the product.

You gotta hustle any way you can.

Mow lawns, Walk around with a lawn mower and go to every house you pass with long grass and knock and ask if they need they\'re grass cut. Charge about $10-15 a peice and 10 lawns or less you got a bill.

Sell shit, I personally get my hands on so much shit to sell.

Right now i got 8 tires and rims off 2 chevy s10\'s for sell. $150 each set of 4.

Fuck the armed robbery n shit dawg, My cousin did that, Went to jail, Now in for murder because he got in a fight in the weight room and killed the guy.

3. Idea:

Pool Pumps.

That\'s right. If you can find an abandon house, steal the pool pump, you can turn it around for $200-$350.

But yeah, KSR has got the right idea, sometimes you gotta hustle what you got.

4. yeah man, dont let your record get you down man, theres gonna be something for you out there

5. Selling video games you do not play anymore, crushing cans, cutting grass, cleaning gutters, washing cars. All of these r pretty easy ways to earn a quick buck, hope this helps and don\'t let that little record get you down bro that is small potatoes, you can still do what you want to do, trust me, I am;) . JOE>

6. There is ONE thing you could sell. :smoking:

But i can\'t talk about it or suggest it, So i won\'t bother saying anything ;)

7. KSR got it down man. use your brain. think outside the box. everythin in your posession is worth something to somebody. and everyone needs services. good luck!

8. Sell some shit, \"give away\" weed..los o things.

9. Pimp dem hoes. haha, just kidding.

I liked the idea about going ot an abadoned house. If no one owns the house, then its not stealing.. Just pop your head in and see if theres anything in there to sell.. A coutch, chandeleer (sp?), etc.

10. Voulenteer to so stuff for people. Two days ago I offered to help a Church Coffee Shop place that went out of business clean out their old store and I found boxes of baseball cards and stuff. I\'m pretty sure some of them are worth a lot of money too. Pete Rose rookie cards go for about $400 now.

But really, just look around for stuff that looks valuable. It\'s easy to score free money.

11. you know what really pisses me off.. Is the fact that someone with a criminal record cant get a job.. so how the hell are they expected to make a living without doing any crimes?? the whole systems just too twisted for my liking...

anyway, Mowing lawns is always a good one, Especially old people coz they cant do it themselves sometimes.
    also i\'m sure you\'ve got to have some junk lying around your house somewhere? just sell a bunch of it..
    Or u could even offer to wash peoples cars for them (some people are lazy asses and would pay u to do it!)

No matter what you do the worst thing u can do is commit another crime and just add more to your record which will make everything even harder.

12. Ya sell your body:)

13. well thank all of you for your idea\'s of how to make 100 bucks real quick, and the one i used was...... (drum roll)

haha as ridiculous as it may sound, i just used some mind games on this ugly chic whose like in love with me n shit, n told her if i dont get 100 bucks in 7 days i\'m gettin kicked out of my house because my dad wants me to pay rent

pimpin baby

14. 100 bucks in a month is nothing ,step it up a little. get creative.

15. umm just my 2 cents but its prolly not a good idea to con people and or steal shit. because from my understanding those things got u in a tight spot to begain with. u can always find a job at a gehtto mexican restuant or start a business. what u can do is go door to door (u need a licsnens so don\'t get caught) and ask if the need weeds pulled for 10 of 15 bucks. or just use u dads lawn mower. as for me i bought a auto windshield repair kit online for 200 bucks and now all i need to do is repair lil chips for 50 bucks a pop and hardly work at all. if i did just 5 cars a day ill be making like 40 something k a year and it only takes like 3 mins to do a chip. as for me, im rolling in the green and i bet it won\'t be too hard for u to do the same! good luck with what ever u do though:wave:

16. I\'m going with KSR. It\'s the easiest shit i\'ve ever done. Find people without suppliers, and supply them.

17. check my sig.

18. You could try getting a job through a temp service that pays by the day.

19. me and my friend wanted to get fucked up one day so we took my lawnmower and went from door to door asking people and mowed like 6 lawns and made like 160 bucks we bought a half gallon drank it all and split the rest.

also that gutter cleaning thing is a good idea. maybe taking moss of a roof? idk

20. hustle or i had a really good one man..cuttin lawns..but waterever works

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.