Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to find a new dealer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ryguy10568, Oct 23, 2010.

1. okay, i posted before on how i got ripped off. He is the only person i trust buying weed off of. I have no "drug dealers" in my area who like stand on the streets. Most people i know who would get me weed always rip me off. Any ideas on finding a new dealer?
    Thanks.

2. Ok you sound pretty young so look for the black kids or the ones with the BMX bikes, everywhere I go you always find those two crowds with bud

3. haha the black kids.

4. I don't understand why people post threads on how to find a dealer.... how can people on the internet help you make friends?

5. People are ripping you off for a reason. Act more casual and like you know what you're doing, because there's probably something about you that screams SKIMP ME.

6. aahahaha me and my friends bmx and we all blaze

7. I agree with this.

As for finding a connect, the best way to find something is stop looking. You'll find one naturally through a friend.

8. this guy speaks the truth

9. Go look for one then.

10. No drug dealers stand on the corner and sell weed man. lmao Its not like the movies, unless there selling crack.

make some friends. Stand infront of a convienent store and wait until you see somebody walk out with dutchs or rolling papers. And ask them if they can hook you up.

11. college kids, rastas, etc

12. Look for someone who obviously isnt a cop, and ask them if they know where to find dro.
    They'll most likely know where:rolleyes:

just kidding OP.
    Meet new people.

13. you'd be suprised man.

14. I know a lot who hand out in parks.

15. pwned kthxbai

16. Parks aren't street corners dude. He wasn't pwned at all.

NOW, I've seen tons of dealers chillin on corners or just outside stores in plenty of busy cities. Now pwned.

17. i got lucky yesterday, someguy just came up to me and asked if i burn, i said yea, and he sold me 2.6 for 20 bucks(good weed)
    now i have a legit dealer :hello::hello::hello:

18. know how to use the local slang and don't act all awkward about it.

19. See I told you guys lol

20. I think the easiest way to find a dealer if you don't know anyone would be to ask people outside around college campus.