Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to detox ASAP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by XeroShadowsXIII, Aug 13, 2013.

1. So I'm trying to get this job, but they do a drug test for all new employees. Fortunately it's a one-time thing, so I just need to get the THC out of my system until I get the job.

What would be the fastest (and preferably safe) way to detox fast?

2. Drinks lots of water daily, and exercise twice a day for two weeks and you should have no problem passing.

3. 2 weeks eh? It's been a week since I last smoked, so I think I got a good start. I have also heard cranberries are good for cleaning out one's system, is this true? Is there anything else I can use (no pills though)?

4. THC is released from your fat through sweat and urine. Cranberry juice or pills make you pee a lot more, hence getting rid of more. You can buy at home drug tests from the dollar store for $1 and they are the same one some employers use. Never hurts to check.

5. Look up the certo method. Worked for me.

6. Lots of healthy food, stay away from fatty stuff. Unfortunately depending on how often you smoke and how much fat you have, it can take quite a while to cleanse naturally (without a detox kit)...

Contrary to what many people on here are saying, there ARE detox kits that will COMPLETELY cleanse your system (at least to the degree a lab or dip test can check for). Make sure you are getting the right product for you and your lifestyle, and make sure you give yourself enough TIME! 

There is no detox that will work in 1-3 days. And masking DRINKS COVER what is in your system for a few hours, not completely clean you out! So if you are not getting the results back right away, do not use a drink!

Hope this helps. I've been managing a head shop for a year and a half, and have helped more people pass their drugs tests than fail them :)

7. Drink a lot of water, like a lot man, but not to the point where you kill yourself. 

buy a Rescue detox drink and some vitamin B-12. 

Exercise and steam room. 

8. 1 litre an hour for 12 hours. No more than 12 liters a day. You'll be ballin by day 5. Also work out, its healthy for you anyways.

9. Every day there's about... A lot of new threads posted about this same topic. Every day I reply with relatively the same response. This that I speak to you now. Use the search bar. Read between the lines and free your mind. Good luck, hombre.