Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need to clean my system in 10 days..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shakejuntblunt, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Or i'm fucked.
    How can I clean my system in 10 days?

2. go to a local headshop and purchase one of their cleansing systems (drink or pills) , or ive know many people that have passed by drinking lots of water and cranberry juice , i heard that exercising alot or sweating will work too.

my friend smoked 3 nights before a dtest and he drank alot of water and passed.. so anythings possible.

3. cleansing or a masking system, workout lots and drink lots of water/green tea

Fruit creatin the night before and the day of I have heard helps as well.

4. what he said ^^ and also about 30 minutes before the test or just as soon as you know when the test is take a shot of vinegar its sure proof about 4 of my friends have done it and its worked and my friends smoke alot of weed :) good luck