I need to calm my anger

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I'm just thinking about it, but I'll probably never going to do it...

But just thinking about it made me feel... more peaceful. So... job done, I guess.

2. I like this advise. :devious:

But I'll stick to 'drive like a senior citizen' for now.

3. 1. Yes you should start carrying a pistol in your car in a legal way for serious defense.
    2. You should try to be more mature and responsible if you do purchase a weapon, because a responsible person who carries a gun would avoid this kind of conflict.

I really think every person should be armed to make us a safer society,however involving a gun in this type of conflict would be irresponsible and soil the reputation of gun owners.

4. Well, that explains the bad driving...

:D

5. I just punch orphans to calm myself....

6. Eh...I don't think thats a good idea. When your in jail for murder because some guy flipped you off, I think your gunna regret that a lot.

7. Go say your sorry and make amends. You will feel incredible! I GUARANTEE IT!

8. You would be surprised the mindset a responsible gun owner has then. I carry daily and it serves as a reminder to not have some asshole get to me.

9. You kinda piss me off because I think you would give gun owners a bad name. Firearms are only for solving conflicts that threaten human life.

10. GGrass u are worried about your anger and u are askin if u should carry a gun. :D

I think the answer to carrying a firearm is definitely a NO. :D

Fuck that other dude though. His mother is a whore...

11. #31 Thessentials, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    This post actually makes me angry! I feel bad for you dude because you were totally in the right but your fucking idiot neighbor apparently thinks he's the shit and can't even realize he's wrong when he does something fucking stupid like cutting you off. I'm so sick of dealing with people who think they can do whatever the fuck they want even when it means infringing on other people's happiness and ability to live a stress free life. Why the fuck should you have to watch out and be on constant watch for people that want to cut you off? Like it's your job to make sure they can break rules, be assholes, get what they want, and keep on living life stress free. FUCK THAT GUY, WHAT A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. /rant

You should carry a pistol. Some people are fucking retarded and when you run into one that won't back down due to their stupidity I want you to finish them off lol.