Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need tips for covering up after ive smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sour desel, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Does anyone have any tips and also how good are eye drops if they work what kind should I get?

2. rhotos for sure man. 1 drop in each eye and ur good in 2 mins

3. Ok thanks man any other tips?

4. Covering up the smell where?? Your car, clothes, room?? It'd be helpful if we knew where you smoked.....

5. Mainly room and clothes tips will help too.

6. spray ozium after you sploof it up

7. don't get rhotos. honestly all you need are visine original redness relief drops. they don't fuck up your eyes after habitual usage over time (like i've heard rhotos do), and if you use them before smoking, your eyes never get red at all.

as for the smell, as long as you stick to pieces like hitters and don't hotbox with your weed, you're not going to smell much like doobie after a while. if you want to feel safe, open your car's windows, step outside, apply deoderant/cologne, and chew some gum.

all you should ever need to worry about is stashing your stash, whitening your eyes, and making sure niether your clothes nor your breath smells like pot.

EDIT: and yeah, if you're smoking in hostile territory, go outside or build a sploof and spray ozium.

8. Ok : ) hah sploof

9. 420 4 life what states are you all from? Just wondering.

10. an intoxicated state.

11. Dont forget to wash your hands and brush your teeth thats where most of the smell comes from.... Spray some axe on yah, punch yourself in the face to wake up.... Good to go.

12. Same here but what state? Ex.florida

13. Teeth brushing good idea

14. it says illinois below my avatar. lol

i'm going to tell you this because no one ever really told me. if you're smoking with non-stoner parents, you're most likely going to be busted at some point. everyone fucks up sometimes... it could be a week down the road, and it could be a year. i hope you're lucky with it, though.

be mentally and emotionally prepared if your parents are the flipping type.

15. Dont.worry I can put up with there shjt but the best place to smoke is.at my girl friends house cuz her mom buys and holds her weed haha

16. I use the green rhotos and wow....my eyes are white as snow afterwards.

17. Ok green ill try those to

18. I just spray axe and chew gum, and maybe put a lil deo on the fingers I used to grind it. A few olives works like magic on your breath or a bit of an onion.

19. Ok I have tons of gum