I need this money

Discussion in 'General' started by Orbit, Oct 18, 2009.

1. So GC, times are hard for me right now...it's a recession haha. Anyway, I'm strapped for cash ya dig, and I have this basketball signed by the great Michael Jordan. I've had it since I was a wee lad.

I checked up on it and I found out if I sold this thing, I could be a cool $2000 richer. that's a lot of money that I don't have. All it does is sit on a shelf collecting dust, but the thing is, something is stopping me from selling it....I'm not sure if I should or not...

halp?

2. Keep it till he passes away and THEN cash in :hello:

3. fosho, consider it an investment opportunity...

watin till he dies is def the best thing to do.

-stick it out man, shit'l get better

4. yea that's a good idea. but that might be a while ya dig?

5. Well then its obvious what you have to do :ey:

6. yea...
    it's gonna be hard parting with it but I gotta do what I gotta do. or maybe I'll just whore myself on the street for a bit :ey:
    hahaha

7. I dont think you understood what i was trying to say there :ey: <-- this guy knows

8. a decade after he dies that ball will be worth 50 grand, i'd bet.

Keep it as a family heirloom and your kids college is PAID FOR.

Not worth the 2000, just go sling dope to make that.

9. id say sell it, i feel ya on the brokeness, 2k is alot of money to get ya by.

10. Yeah as everyone said- dont do it!
    It will be worth SO much more when he passes.
    theres other ways of making cash trust me

11. i can understand not wanting to sell it. esp if it means alot to you. i would try and stick it out. you don't want to reget selling it so soon.

12. haha are you implying I should kill Michael Jordan? golly I'd never do that....
    *slides ski mask on*

bahaha but yea thanks guys. after thinking a little bit, I'm not gonna sell it. but 2 K would be so straight right now.

on the other hand, I have some autographed baseballs that I could care less about. I think I'm sell those tomorrow,

13. If were taking MJ down........I want in.

14. definitely. then we'll just lie low for 10 years and make mad bank on this basketball!! flawless plan! I'll share my profits with you guys :D

15. dam yo i kinda wanna see the basketball worth 2k right now? if that is not inconvenient. but fer sure do NOT sell that man.

16. another reason why i say don't sell it is because i sold some shit for money and now i regret it.

17. sure.
    [​IMG]
    I took off the glass case so you can see the glory

18. now that ive seen it...KEEP IT!

19. its fake ;)

nah, but do you have some kind of certificate of authenticity? Im guessin that after he croaks, theres gonna be lots of fakes, youll at least want something with a year on it...

20. lol..yea I probably will. you are wise.

yep I've got it. it's underneath the ball but I didn't think it was necessary to show it in the pic :)