Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need the advice of a stoner.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HPIAdam, Nov 18, 2008.

1. #1 HPIAdam, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
    ok. so ive had pretty bad lower back pains for a year or two. only hurts a little when im hunched over or standing for a long time.

went to the doctor about a year ago, they gave me some stretches to do.
    well i never did them and the pain went away.

last week, i unexpectedly got even worse pains. like really fuckin painful.
    on saturday night i was running from the cops (my friend was having a party, his mom smelled bud, she called the cops etc.)

in mid sprint i had to stop because the pain from my back almost brought me to tears.

anyways, it hasnt cleared up. i cant even put on my own dam shoes or walk upstairs without pains. i cant even drum anymore. its to painful

my moms takin me to the doc tommorow (the apt is scheduled for 4:20 lmao)

i dont want them to give me another bullshit "try these stretches" paper.
    i was x-rayed last year and they didnt see anything.

i know the first thing theyll do is chiropractor, but what would be the best strategy to get some pain killers????
    oh and im sure as hell not getting operated on, so dont suggest that.

thanks guys.

EDIT: what im really asking for is the best strategy to get the pain killers :)

2. lol a stoners advice to get painkillers... but just complain a lot about how bad it hurts and make them think its unbearable .... act really hurt while you're there too and they will prob suggest painkillers... you could mention them but that might be obvious

3. well im trying to find the best strategy to get them. but ill try that.

4. my mom gets shit for her back constantly that she rarely takes (mostly oxy) and all you really need to do is explain how you can't possibly bare to move because of the pain and they have no choice but to help you out. If you have to go to the chiropractor.. say it worked for a little bit but then the pain came back just as bad later, after you exhaust other options pain killers might be the last choice.

5. that sounds like a plan to me. +rep for both of you guys and ill let you know what happens.

6. lol good luck

otherwise if you have cash.. it can be pretty easy to get on the streets, just gotta know the right people

7. Oooh, i have a cracked t12 vertebrae. . .

i wonder

what sorta goodies i'd get

8. hope it goes well bro

fuuckkk back pain!

9. Once your back heals, or at least feels better, you should go to the gym to do some back extensions. light weights at first to build strength, and hopefully overtime, your back will be stronger for the better.

give it a shot and smoke a bowl everyday after your workout. thats what i do

10. too bad you live in Arizona and not in California; legalized medical marijuana is the best pain killer for back aches. a great bowl of anything about 30 mins before bed does wonders for me.

11. Your most likely going to get some sort of muscle relaxant.

12. You probably wont get painkillers. If you are under 18... which you aren't, right? ;) then you can kiss them goodbye, there is no way in hell a doc would give you opiates if you are under 18.

He will probably give you flexeril. My doc gave me shitty muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory pain meds with physical therapy for my lower back until I turned 18 and started getting the good shit.

13. i had really bad back problems my junior year(senior now) and the pains were ridiculous, i still get them here and there too... so i know what you're goin through, they gave me x-rays and didnt find shit and doctors couldnt think of anything.. i ended up going to a chiropractor and it worked for about a month(was also really expensive) and after that month or so it came right back so i said fuck the chiropractor.. Anyways my regular doctor will adjust my back(like crack it all kinds n shit) every once in a while and its way better than the chiro. and its like a $15 co pay instead of like $50.. Also bud helps alot like mentioned above =]

Dont have any info on the painkillers cuz i didnt get any and ive never liked them, i just use weed for that stuff

14. its alot easier than u think
    just sort of exagerate the pain and tell him staight up what u think u need and that it works really well for u.

15. You could just suck it up:)

Seriously though I'd say weed is probably the best bet for tackling the pain issue, aside from the smoke it's better for you then a lot of painkillers actually are. Or just complain a lot to the doctor and don't worry about it, the degree of success you have will be a testament to your acting skills. Put on a good show and you should get what you want.

16. sorry to hear about your pain maybe talk to a doctor about some painkillers?

17. obviously i thought of bud being the first thing to help and after smoking dank allll weekend, it didnt help the pain, just made me distracted and i didnt notice it lol

well im going today.
    ill try and exagerate it a little.

18. trying to get painkillers is a totally dumb idea. it's not gonna help you out at all and the pain will only get worse with time dude. you're just fucking yourself if you do that haha. it's just masking the pain. try actually doing the exercises and shit if anything. they might be bullshit, but then again they might help.

19. your doc will probably ask you how bad the pain is on a scale of one to ten- for god's sakes, say TEN!
    if it really is a ten, then say 15. don't act like you want drugs, just tell him the things you told us & that it's excruciating and dibillitating.
    should be no problem-
    good luck!

20. thanks for some REAL advice. plus rep your youuuu