I need sum advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Stonedgobln420, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Hey people im back I missed u guys , my comp died again and I didnt get a chance to post .Any way heres the story .I broke up with my prick of a bf cuz he turned out to be a flake and tried to avoid me , but I finally got enough courage to confront him and tell his ass off.Now he feels guilty and wants to make an effort to hang out with me more *coughbullshitcough*.I still feel some bittermness towards him and since he his now trying to kiss my cute ass I figure I might as wel get something out of it considering the fact that he pretty much used me for sex. So I have sort of decided on what I want from him.He knows this dude who is co owner of a headshop/tattoo/piercingparlor in the city.Ive been there before and Ive gotten some bomb as weed there for much less than what I would get from my regular dealer.So I plan on purchasing a good amount and a tattoo/ piercing,which he said he would pay for.If I got the tattoo, It would be in chinese characters that says "never give up", and the piercing would either be a toungue ring or my nipple .what do you all think? I appreciate your input.Peace

2. id wait for him to fall asleep then take his money and run

:)

3. Hmmmm....doesent sound too bad.Heh tell me more o stoned one...

4. heh you could do what my crazy ex did...

Threw my sherlock against the wall and it shattered and bounced off her forehead...

i still hate that bitch