I need suggestions!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Trying acid for my first time... should i take a whole, or half of a hit? I want to take a whole, but i don't want it to be too intense and turn into a bad trip, but then at the same time i think to myself, what if a half hit don't work?? then i just wasted money for no reason. If it were your first time what would you do? Would a half work at all??

2. anyone????!!!! haha

3. Take the full hit. I took one my first time, and 2 the second. Never surpassed 2.

The potency of the acid plays a big factor in how much you should take though. LSD is the most potent hallucinogenic(more potent than mushrooms or peyote). It is measured in micrograms(millionths of a gram) so you could see how a drop "this" big could be pretty different than a drop "this" big.

4. Start out with half, and 1 hour after it kicks in, take the other half if you want to. When it comes to something like LSD, and it's your first time, you can't be too careful.

5. You might want to try some shit like shrooms first if you haven't already.....enjoy your trip though