i need something to help me...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by comf0rtablynumb, Sep 7, 2004.

1. download music...at my college theres some firewall shit and i can't figure out any programs that will work...ive tried kazaa, winmx, bearshare, every type of program like that...i can't seem to get bittorrent to work but i dont know if its because of the firewall or because i just aint using it right...if anyone knows a music sharing program that will work let me know...thanks

2. try soulseek, it's a good programme.........don't know if it will work, Indi maybe able to help you out more on this one............Peace out.........Sid

3. Try this one its pretty user friendly www.limewire.com hope that gets ya past the firewall :cool:
    toke on :smoke:

4. Find out what firewall your college is running. There are workarounds if you know that information. ;)

Though most likely they've just configured the firewall to block certain ports. My guess is they've blocked all ports except the common ones like port 80, 21, and 443.