Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need something new and exciting to smokr out of

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeMeTraynor, Apr 3, 2010.

1. im rather bored with my bong. i have a hookah, and also a bubler and spoon. i was thinking about making a gravity bong, but i dont have a 2 litre bottle, and whats the point of a small gb?

anyone have any ideas on something i can try to make to smoke out of tonight?

2. nothin like smokin a L u pearled yourself with GrEaTnEsS.....NIIIICEEEEEE

3. Gravitys can make a scarce amount of bud work really well. I don't know it...it just does :smoking:

4. smoke a blunt

5. #5 chubba, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
    roll a joint then take a paper towel roll or a toilet paper roll that has no paper left on it, then poke a hole towards one end of the roll and insert the joint... you now have a steamroller! to hit it put the end furthest from the hole to your mouth cover the other end with your hand and inhale, remove hand and clear the tube! i enjoy doing this it gives really nice hits :D

EDIT: you can also use anything else as a bowl if you dont want to roll a joint, just make the hole big enough to let it go in and still be tight

6. Do knife hits man. :D

7. Ha! Hell yeah, knife hits are sick. But my vote goes to just buying a 2 litre then you get to enjoy the drink of choice and the gravity bong later. :hello:

8. well i ended up doing some knife hits :yummy:
    then went to outback. sometimes the munchies are great

and as for a steamroller, i have one attached to a bubbler. homemade of course, i have only seen one once.

9. ^^ That sounds like a kickass idea.. something interesting to use on occasion is a soldering iron ... seems to make buds taste a lil better and def conserves so much more than a lighter... be very careful not to burn yourself=P