I need someone to talk to.......

Discussion in 'General' started by GimmieMore, Jul 21, 2008.

1. I'm having a rough time. My girlfriend told me last night that she didn't want to be with me anymore. And she went and stayed at a mutual friends house. Its hard being in the house alone. Its hard sleeping in our big queen size bed alone. Being here alone.... its making me more depressed.

I don't think shes really wanting to break up. I think she was just angry and hurt. I didn't really do anything to cause these emotions but I understand where they come from. Even though I rationally know that she isn't mad at me it still hurts when she takes it out on me.

It hurts.... so bad....

To see her walk out that door......

I'm so hurt, so confused, so angry right now that I don't know what to do.

I'm broke, dry, and sober.

My "friend" stole most of my xanax a week or 2 ago so I can't have that relief.

I've got 3 beers and I don't even want to drink them. I don't wanna drink unless I can ger beligerrently drunk.......And 3 beers won't do that. I want to either be high or asleep. And I just woke up and I'm out of weed and money.

I have nothing.

I feel like nothing right now......

I've read 2 full length novels today already, and its only 4pm. I got up at noon, and I've taken a nap today too. I can't play video games, I have no interest in tv........

Even the cat doesn't want to cuddle with me today.

I tried to eat and I can't force food down.

All I can do is be depressed, read, and sleep........

Go me.

2. Come on lets go do some tequila slammers you'll forget all about it and wake up in a bathtub 100miles away.

3. That's beat man... Sounds like you're feelin how I was most of last week... I'll be sendin the good vibes your way... Sounds like you could really use 'em...

4. Whats That Smell:
    I would love too.

Although I'm sure Ontario is quite a bit more than 100 mils from St Louis, MO

Too bad I don't know any STL locals from GC that could come help me out in my time of need.

Even if not to smoke, just to have the companionship........

IGotTheCottons:

Thanks for the vibes......

And for just reading and replying for that matter..... I didn't really think people would and I almost deleted this to spare myself the extra blow to my ego of being ignored by EVERYONE.... even those on a forum.

5. This might sound gay, but it sounds like a good opportunity for you to just completely detach/depersonalize yourself from EVERYTHING and look WITHIN and do some self discovery. You'd be surprised..

6. Virtually in the same situation, girl-wise... I'm sorry man... So sorry that someone else is going through this...

7. What you doin inside "bro"? Get outside and embrace something, if not the day. You're still an individual and you're required to soldier on, "man". Theres a lot of good in life even when its giving you nothing but shit!

[​IMG]

edit: :eek:

8. sorry you feel that way, do you have any hobbies? any outlet? music? anything?

9. All jokes aside, try to chill bro. i dun bother goin out with girls much( *grin*one night stand) not cuz im fuckin gay or somethin it just ends fuckin BAD everytime mayne. and the last girl i was with i was with for 6 months till i sniffed 1 line of coke and she found out. then she broke up wit me and that shit was rough homie and i fucked up alot of shit after. just dont do anythin stupid like me.

good luck bro

10. We all go through it, we all eventually get our hearts broken.
    What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger right?

11. [quoteafricantapwater;2766590]What you inside bro? Get outside and embrace something, if not the day. You're still an individual and you're required to soldier on, man. a lot of good in life even when its giving you nothing but shit!

[/quote]

She is a female guys not a dude.

But sorry to hear about that GM, Life has its ups and downs especially in relationships, Take a walk enjoy the other aspects of life and all will heal in due time.

12. this may sound odd but maybe your local school or daycare will let you volunteer a bit?
    ..being round kids can be helpful when you're feeling down

and maybe you can find a free or cheap counselor, someone skilled at listening and giving advice without passing judgment?

Good luck GimmieMore, I hope you two are able to talk it over and leave all the bad times behind you!

13. First, thanks for all the replies....
    2nd....I'm a girl... So i'm probably more emotional than most of you guys. Especially on the last day of my period.

Someone said go outside... do something....

Do what? Theres nothing to do, noone to do it with.

I have like 5 friends. 2 are the ones my g/f is staying with right now. One stole 2/3rds of my xanax script and I haven't seen him since. One came and stayed up with me all last night bullshitting and now hes at work.

The only other is my girlfriend.

There is nobody. I have no car (at least not one that works), no money, no life, and really no interest in going out and seeing happy people living their happy lives..... Its makes me want to vomit, and I haven't even really eaten anything in the past 2 days.

I don't think I took my meds last night or this morning..... Oh well.... fuck it...

I'm just rambling.......

sunlight makes me angry..... so i closed all the blinds so i can sit in the dark.

if I'm gonna be alone and depressed, might as well go hard at it..........

14. She is a female guys not a dude.

But sorry to hear about that GM, Life has its ups and downs especially in relationships, Take a walk enjoy the other aspects of life and all will heal in due time.[/quote]

hashmouf... thanks dude... your post made me feel a little pleasure just because you remembered that I'm a girl.....

I am in therapy. I have a therapist and a psychologist.........

Not that that helps now.

15. [​IMG]

My apologies

16. You sound dedicated to the cause. :(

But theres something about fresh air, a little bit of sunlight, and the appreciation of still being able to feel it all that helps me get through the hard times. Maybe it could help you a little, too?

17. hey i feel ya home girl. but some girls are just like that. and in times like these it helps to look back at the last couple weeks and analyze what has happened, see if you maybe had hurt her and don't even know it. and if you did then you can then see why she left and you can to repair that tear in your relationship with forgiveness: from her, and maybe a little of yourslef.

but you never know, it could be a whole nother reason for her departure. hopefully not though *knocks on wood*

18. Well, we have a great relationship. There is nothing wrong with the "us" part. But individually we have issues. I have bipolar and its been flaring up over the past couple months and I've been doing my part to control it.

She had major depression and possibly OCD..... I think shes bipolar but doctors think otherwise so *shrug*

We need to help ourselves..... and we try so hard to help each other that we have been losing ourselves in the "us"

Does that make sense? Probably not....... I dunno....

Dedicated to the cause? I dunno..... I just feel kinda hopeless and I feel that trying to little shit to lift my depression is futile. She still isn't here, she still isn't happy.

So I'm still not happy.

*sigh*

I feel like I could smoke a half oz to the head in this motherfucker........

I'm glad I'm out of vodka...If my friends and I hadn't killed that 5th I'd prolly drink myself into a coma.........

19. I understand. Well, I don't know much, but I do really hope it all comes right. Sad to see someone so down :(

I've got my fingers crossed for you.

20. Good call haha... Sorry.