I need some workin on my foreplay...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tropicana, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Well I've talked to my girlfriend and she wants to lose her virginity to me. For me I have no experience with virgins and from past girlfriends I know my foreplay before the bangin is bad. How should I approach her and how do I get her wet?

2. Start by kissing her for a little while. Nice and slow and from there move down. Take your time, kiss her neck, kiss her boobs, lick 'em, suck on her nipples gently. Use your teeth to tease them, softly though don't bite. Do that for a bit and then keep going down kiss her stomach and kiss her inner thighs and then move to the vagina. Start playing with her clit. Give it a good licking, suck on it, again a little bit of teeth not too much. She should be wet by then if you're doing okay. After awhile without stopping the action on her clit insert a finger inside of her and go slowly in and out. Maybe you can insert another finger and another, and start to move a little faster, just monitor her reaction. Yeah and from there bang bang!

3. My trick has been.

Spiderman fingers:

[​IMG]

Insert fingers into vagina as above, move ya hand up and down, bang on that g spot.
    If they can squirt, this will do it.

This isn't great for virgins though. Go with the above poster for the first timers.

4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nice one

5. venom had more a shocker thing going on ...hold off on that one for a while

6. this is the best advice i seen. this is for guys who will take there sweet ass time not for the impatient.

7. kiss her, touch her a lot on the waist, move your hand lower, touch her thighs. kiss her on the neck.Play with her boobs. Finger her, if you want eat her out, then fuckk.

8. touch/lick everthing

9. pretty much spot on :cool:

10. google "the vice guide to eating pussy"

yes, i am serious

11. Short answer: Oral

Long answer: Good oral.

12. Hahaha... I googled it. the first line was

Is it? I hadn't noticed. :confused_2:

13. Look up stacking orgasms(harlequins kiss)........ Nothing better then getting her to the point of begging you to fuck her

Ever since ive looked it up my ex and my most recent girl have been blown away BEFORE we even start having sex it really worked and makes it so much better