I need some tips...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ric0chet06, Jun 20, 2007.

1. 1. Are there such weed plants that grow outwards instead of inwards? I have a secret space in my attic, you can't really tell that there's a door to this place at all. The problem is, is that its not very tall at all. Maximum of 2 feet im guessing. Just let me know if there's such a breed that grows wide, not tall.

2. I'm in my parent's duplex, and need some kind of portable growing op, maybe for 1-2 plants. What do you guys recommend?

3. What would the energy bill increase be, for maybe 1-2 plants?

thanks

2. 1: No. Amazingly enough all plants grow outward... never heard of or saw a strain that grew inside out...whatever the hell that is.

2: If ya live with your parents don't grow. If it's their house don't grow (you get caught LEO can TAKE the house). If none of the above apply then easy: Use DWC and a light with a fan nearby...all ya need. You can use a happy meal box if you can fit it all in there and keep temps in line.

3: Depends on how many lights, what wattage, how many fans, air pumps, etc... for low increase, buy CFL's and low wattage items. If you dont care get a 1000w HPS.

3. You would wanna get a 100% indica strain, something that grows short and busy. Or look for something advertised to stay short, like lowryder.

4. as well, if your short on vertical space you should try LST (Low Stress Training) there is a VERY helpful stick in this forum, read it... its pretty self explanatory

as for a container, a simple rubbermaid container can work, just watch the heat in there... you dont want the plastic melting if you have too high wattage of a bulb.

5. its a duplex that my parents own, im the "manager" in the back unit, away from the other tenants. I am the only one who has access to the attic space. thanks for the info! and i meant grow outwards, not up. i think