I need some sound input about this.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ClitCommander, Jun 8, 2012.

1. There's this bitch I met that I wanna fuck so bad. So, I called up her up and told her to come over tomorrow, and she is at 8 PM. Well I talked to her fine-ass little sister, and she told me that this hot bitch has never been high, but has always wanted to.

I'm thinking that I'm gonna throw some tincture into some lube, mix it up, and use it when I fuck her in her poop-chute.

What's the worst that could happen?

2. [quote name='"ClitCommander"']There's this bitch I met that I wanna fuck so bad. So, I called up her up and told her to come over tomorrow, and she is at 8 PM. Well I talked to her fine-ass little sister, and she told me that this hot bitch has never been high, but has always wanted to.

I'm thinking that I'm gonna throw some tincture into some lube, mix it up, and use it when I fuck her in her poop-chute.

What's the worst that could happen?[/quote]

Tincture like with alcohol? I can see something bad with that.

Some guy on here made cannabutter and stuck it up his ass, said he got real high!

Maybe i'm just old fashioned but i'd pass her a blunt, you know, would probably be easier.

3. And somewhat less illegal.

Just incase its unclear how retarded you sound, you are drugging a girl unknowingly and having sex with her....

Edit for the obvious troll. Mah bad.

4. Haha alcohol could be too fucked up. A canna-tincture if you will. Or maybe even just canna-butter.

I'll just be like "So I heard you wanna get high" and if she's like "Hehehe yes," I'll lube up my throbbing member with canna-butter and shove it up her Itchy Bancho.

I'm really feeling solid about this one, guys. Really.

5. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

And somewhat less illegal.

Just incase its unclear how retarded you sound, you are drugging a girl unknowingly and having sex with her....[/quote]

This^

Ive never met a girl who would let me fuck her in the poop chute on the first night......

Why not just roll a joint ........ Creepy

How old are you and the girls you are talking to you . Sis too ?

6. Yo thats a good idea though, especially while going for in the butt! Wont have to worry about vagina dentata

7. Aye, woah.

I'm not using it to seduce the girl. It'll be a post-sexual treat.

I'm 19. She's 23. And her sister is 20.

See, the key to entering the dinner dumper is altering the woman's state of mind through other means.

The right of passageway to a woman's chocolate starfish can be gained on a first night.
    Just gotta have your way with her other love-locks.

8. MorningClitCommander,
    Well I think that's a wonderful idea.
    But 20 years from now when a group of guys just like you are today are gang banging your fourteen year old daughter up her ass you don't get to complain or say what's wrong with these kids today.
    Wait for it, it's comming pal.
    Cheers:D

9. So when it comes up in court that you drugged some girl against her will, will this be your defence?

Also judging by your mass delusion on the way to have anal sex i'd be shocked if you stuck your buttery dick in anything more then a sock tomorrow night.

10. Hahahahaha. +rep for suree.

11. #11 Mixted, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    drugging someone against their wishes is a felony.

You should try saying, "I got this weed wanna smoke it?" 9 times of 10 if they are curious about it they will. If she says, "no" respond with, "well I am" so at least you will be high after not getting anal.

12. Obviously a troll

Jk. Good luck son

13. Clitcommander.....lol

That's all I had to read to not take this thread seriously.

14. damnnn. thread. closed.

15. dude...wtf. Just ask her if she wants to smoke man.

16. She is going to diarrhea all over your johnson.

17. Troll or not, the OP has used the terms "Itchy Bancho" and "Dinner Dumper". Those two terms are now going to be part of my everyday vocabulary. Thank you OP.

18. did you make an account just to post this

19. Stop calling women bitches, child.

Edit: meh, troll baited.

20. [quote name='"ClitCommander"']Haha alcohol could be too fucked up. A canna-tincture if you will. Or maybe even just canna-butter.

I'll just be like "So I heard you wanna get high" and if she's like "Hehehe yes," I'll lube up my throbbing member with canna-butter and shove it up her Itchy Bancho.

I'm really feeling solid about this one, guys. Really.[/quote]
    Ahahahahahahaha
    This is one of the funniest things ice ever read.