I need some serious help!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ceelo, Jul 20, 2006.

1. When I woke up this morning I heard helicopters, so I went outside and I saw a helicopter, then I seen a blue light flashing on the bottom of it. It stood around the area of my house like for around 45 minutes. I called a fertilizer company and asked them a couple of questions maybe they tapped my phone. What do you guys think?

2. how big is your setup

3. if you have a large set up and people know about you i wouldnt take too many chances and i would probably get rid of em. i wouldnt even talk of mj on your phone until you know its safe to.

4. My setup isn't big, it's in my closet and I have 4 veggin plants under floros. I havent talked to anybody it especially over the phone nobody knows except me and my plants. The only thing is that I post on the internet alot.

5. id sat parinoia.. helicoptors-sp are looking for major watt useage.. the floros you are runn aren takin up that much i could gurantee... i think you are cool.. pull em if you think otherwise

6. Im not really sure. How do the infra red lights look? I'm sure I seen a flash of blue light and the helicopter was black. I hardly never see helicopters so low and staying in one area unless its the news but i never seen a news helicopter with a blue flashing light. I also heard that they can use a marijuana sensors from a helicopter is this true? I seriously need help on this any help is very much appreciated.

7. lmfao marijuana sensors ahahhahah no no no there is no such thing as marijuana sensors but there is such thing heat sensing devices but heres a valuable peice of information: Police must first obtain a search warrant before using a heat-sensing device to look inside a person's home. You think they tapped your phone line? Do you realize how ridicilous that sounds? I know its scary growing marijuana in your home but come on do you really think the goverments gonna tap ur phone and wait for u to call a fertilizer company because they know ur growing a few plants in ur closet? Police can't just go and do things on a hunch that ur growing they have to have evidence. Even if they did use heat sensing devices you have nothing to worry about because flurous produce very lttle heat. I doubt they could see a 400 watt hps but 600-1000 watt is pushing it a little bit. The only way they can see the heat is if the light is hot enough to heat up your roof. I say you have nothing to worry about.

8. This is how thermal imaging works

Attached Files:

9. Okay heres why i was confused on the marijuana sensor stuff
    that is what somebody posted in another forum. I also read this in another forum
    I wonder if it would be illegal in my state?

10. I post this allll the time.. No helicopters dont DETECT Fucking plants. They detect the huge amount of heat coming from a small area in a spefic area in your home. Lights, ballasts, everything is hot. 4 plants under floros you have nothing to worry about.

11. I want to switch them over to a 400watt HPS when i go into flower do you think they would be able to pick up the heat from that?

12. It is very expensive to use this sort of detection, don't count on them detecting your 400w upgrade. Smell and loose lips are the two biggest factors in getting busted, get thoes tucked under control and happy growing.

Besides, Thermal imaging isn't enough to get a warrant to search your house.

13. what about posting on the internet can this get you busted?

14. I cut em down I was just to paraniod thinking about it every second. I really appreciate all the help you guys gave me thanks alot.

15. i didn't think the scanning stuff they use on roofs was able to pick up a couple of fluoros. I was told even a 400w would be hard to pick up.
    more likely a wrong 'un was hiding in your garden from the law. i seen man y a crook dive under a warm engined car to escape the police where i used to live.

16. too true