I need some serious advice. crop compromised.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Indicunt, Oct 15, 2010.

1. im not sure how many of you have been following my outdoor grow, but ive harvested most of it, and it all looks quite nice. the other day i was out harvesting, i had brought a bags worth to this abandon building i had been drying it in. went to harvest some more, and when i came back i noticed a police car in the lane way. i didnt stick around to see what was going on but im extremely pissed, im not sure what i should do. i have close to 2 pounds there. its sort of hidden up in the attic, but im scared that if they have already found it, they will just be waiting there for me when i go to retrieve it. im thinking give it a week or so and then maybe go back in the middle of the night? im not sure who would have called the police, maybe someone called me in as a trespasser? what do you guys think?

2. Somebody probably saw you going in there and called the cops about a trespasser. He probably just looked around the building for someone and then left. You really should of hid in the bushes and waited to see what the cop did. If you had 2lbs. drying in the building, I'm sure he smelled it. I would go back at like 3am see if it was still there a couple of days later. Just make sure you have somewhere else to take it.

3. hey Indie. if you do go back, prepair for the worst and hope for the best. Wear a mask, a cleverly placed camera + motion detector will ruin your day. if there is any reason to be sketched out take all precautions. counter espionage. if you go back in.. be prepaired, wear bags on your feet and cover your face. make it quick. hell, you may want to consider bringing in a spotter and a 2 way radio.

don't know if this would work... but you could throw down a little talcum power on the floor near the entrances. a foot print would stand out clearly, if anyone tromps through there. good luck.

off topic.. search swamp in outdoors.
    swamp/wetlands

4. good luck... if you do get it back.. Awesome Job.

one time i played this through.. while low as possible wishing i hadn't forgot my uniform.

Why am i in this compromising situation. whats gonna happen...

if your not fully prepared then step away.

5. im thinking something similar. a late night grab. the camera thing i didnt even think of, you may have saved me quite a bit of trouble. wish me luck!

6. #6 pufpufgiv, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    go scope the place out. watch for any movement. then get the f in there and grab your shit. man, i'll come get it for ya if we can split the take. its only 2 pounds, and you could say its just what you found. I have to disagree with the blade who suggested going in at night. thats a daytime hit. as soon as it's light out in the am. much harder for dem pigs to hide in the dark waiting to see you. they won't wait around long. it's not in the budget to have lil piggies hanging out at abandoned farm houses on the citys dime.

7. all goood! i already went the night stealth approach. took it last night! very smooth if i do say so myself. i didnt see any signs of police so im guessing they were called in on a trespassing complaint

8. nice work, eye of the tiger. welcome back :hello: