Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some Seasoned advice.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by x24lilguy24x, Jun 26, 2009.

1. well after my 6 month T-Break im finally back ; however i needed a job to pay for some things .. now my question is for any of you seasoned tokers that have jobs , is any of you ever gotten drug tested AFTER you started your paid training?

my paid training started 2 days ago and i havent been tested yet .. i just dont know what to expect or not because i would sure love to start smoking again :rolleyes:

2. where do you work? thats what really matters

3. Ask your employer about their drug testing policy. If they are a reputable company, they will probably have either a pre-employment drug test, a random drug test (after employment), or a promotion-based drug test. It is a simple question and your employer is required by law to tell you. ( Of course they are not required by law to tell you the date of a random drug test. )

Once you learn your situation, you may make responsible decisions as to whether or not it would be a good idea to smoke again.

Good luck ! :wave:

4. Did they tell you that you were going to be drug tested?
    And yes, I have been drug tested and fingerprinted while I was being trained.

5. this. every employer has different policies regarding drug screening. My job tests at random with no warning of any sort.

6. at Sonic working drive thru

and to the other posts , i dont want to go ask and be the only person on the whole staff to ask then give him suspicion like well maybe this kids just going to start smoking and then ill have to randomly test him

7. well ask around its usually common knowledge around the stoner communities. oh also check online my be there

8. First of all, Sonic some seem to be a place that would drug test. Secondly, you would think that all places would test prior to training. Why would they waste their time training somebody only to later find that they are unqualified to work there when they could figure this out before they waste their time on training?

9. yeah thats exactly what i was thinking it doesnt really make sense but who knows , i guess ill just have to ask and hope they dont decide to randomly test me in a couple weeks when i start to smoke again

10. Give it another couple of weeks. You've waited this long a bit longer won't hurt.

11. No they won't test you after you've already been tested. It costs too much money for them if they went and gotten every employee tested 2 times. Unless its for a very valuable high position, then they might. Or if it was for a government job.

12. this made me laugh, i'm pretty sure you won't get drug tested at sonic:p

13. Since when did fast food give a shit if you are a stoner. Those place are filled with 15 year old potheads..... on rollerblades.

• Like Like x 1
  14. LMFAO seriously? Sonic?? TOKE UP!! :smoke::smoke: I work as a vet technician and i dont get drug tests. :smoke:

15. I think you'll be fine. Where I work the training alone for a new employee roughly costs 4,500 dollars. Most companies would rather not waste 4,500 dollars--in other words the likelihood that they test is less. That being said, nothing is ever set in stone, and just wait until your training period is up to be on the safe side. Or smoke now, then get it out of your system come the end of the training period.