I need some Quick advice

Discussion in 'General' started by AddictingGirls, May 16, 2009.

1. So today is my 18th birthday.
    :hello:

Anyways, I need some quick advice before my party tonight. Should I mix ecstasy, shrooms and salvia and possibly tequila? Or is my heart going to stop. It would suck to die on my 18th birthday.

2. Sounds like a bad combination to me, haven't tried any of those though. Except tequila.

3. why the fuck you want to roll e and shrooms then deff. hallucinate and get drunk?

sounds like a bad trip imo.

4. So you were on this site at age 17 sometime in your life.... Lol?

5. shrooms and booze=u completly fucked up not worth that !

i would say smoke some of the sativa or take the E and take a few shot´s

But happy Birthday anyway have fun!

6. only 87 of his posts.... :cool:

7. I guess so, huh?

8. only 87 of HER posts....:cool:

9. I'd do either shrooms or X. Salvia will have you trip for ten minutes. And fuck alcohol.

10. #10 ZarTheDragon, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    scratch the alcohol and salvia.
    and just jedi flip it homegirl.
    or just take a roll

11. there's a decent chance that you'll throw up if you mix those 3 together. like everyone else is saying: skip the alcohol. and to be honest, if you have quality shrooms, then you probably won't even need the salvia either. either way, hope you have a great birthday.

12. i would take the x and shrooms togeather i bet that would be pritty fun but the only thing i mix with salvia is weed.

13. Don't take shrooms and alcohol that shit will fuck you up....and I doubt you'll be able to control yourself. I say just take the shrooms and then start blazing after you stop tripping.