I need some questions answered if anyone is interested

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kia, Jan 22, 2003.

1. ahhh, sidious your talking about skywarp. He was definelty my fav outta the 3 jets, (starscream, thundercracker).

2. that's the dude!....man i loved that show....you know i can't remember too much about it now.....i have a bad memeorty!......what was i talking about again?....lol....Peace out....Sid

3. Glass pipes are easy to use and quick to clean. About the Transformers: What was the name of the biggest robot that lived on outer spaced and "walked" on the milky way? I remember it got destroyed by optimus prime (optimus went inside ít's head and fucked things up).

Anyways, I prefer pipes, they're smooth and easy to controll.

4. what episode was this on? u talking about the movie? well if so , the huge robot was unicron.,

5. Transformers? lol . my 4 year old loves em.lol. watches them all the time. he's tellin me this and that and i have no clue.

i like pinners but i'm seem to be using my pipe more and more now. i don't use as much pot. and that's ma gold. i need a screen real bad though,using tinfoil is not very good. i know i know lol. just roll one up in a zigzag and smoke it...enjoy!

6. fuck that, i think pipes are the best cus all u gotta do is pack the bowl, not add water and clean it all the time like a bong, or roll it perfectly like a joint.

7. pipes?

u sicken me

:p

8. GLASS!!!!! Go with glass all the way, if you must smoke out of bowls...metal ones taste funny, wooden ones char, and crystal ones crack. get a glass pipe....just take good care of it!!!

9. In my opinion, waterbongs are the way to go. I'll smoke joints and handpipes a lot, but when I have the bud to spare, or just a bit left of good stuff (since it burns fast in my bong) I'll clean my bong and put nice fresh icewater in it, and before I know it im sitting there holding my bong, stoned as hell, with the bowl just starting to get charred, its great.

But theres no definate best way to smoke, everyones different. But if you havent tried a nice icewater bong, go for it.

10. WELL KIA FROM MY EXPEREANCE I WOULD SAY THAT BONGS ARE BETTER

11. Thank you to all for the input. I found it to be very helpful. I think I'm gonna go with a pipe probably a sturdy metal one. I have kids(5&7) and I need something small and simple so it can easily be put away. Of course I don't smoke around them-I wait until they are in school or in bed or whatever but a bong would be hard to hide and if they found it they'd probably try and play with it. Anyway thank you!

12. hey now i personally like to smoke out of a water bong that i make at home.they seem to do well for me and i like waterfalls they are pretty cool. i only smoke joints when i'm in a desprest sitution. peace all -cyborgfromhell