I need some pussy but...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I'm taking a year off from college to work and make some money to help my family and stuff. I'm 19 and finished my freshmen year. I'll be living in my hometown very close to my the high school i graduated from. The thing is...do I hit on the high schoolers? I don't know where i could meet girls that may wanna fuck other than there...damn it. I need some advice.

2. Ummm if you want to look like a creeper or whatever go ahead.
    Unless they are seniors I would say no

3. If you wanna get a bunch of weird looks and some "didn't that guy graduate like 2 years ago?"'s

4. Whats creepy about him hitting on Senior girls? Their mostly 18 aren't they? OP is 19. But yeah I guess I wouldn't hang out on the school campus as I guess girls could consider that creepy.

OP, if thats where you think you'll have the most luck. I guess since your not 21 the bars aren't an option, less you are prepared for that. You could always try the mall or something? Go take a class at the CC actually, thats probably your best bet.

5. No, its not ok. Except for the few seniors who are 18.

6. Yeah dude...dont be "that guy"

Where are you located? Don't you have any back home friends from high school (that graduated)? I know they probably moved away for college but its summer and I'm sure not everyone you knew moved. Just hang out with them and go out. If there are any clubs/bars or whatever, go there.

Just please dont be a creeper trying to pick up chicks at a high school dude...even if they are 18, you're better than that (its not about the age, its the environment). At the very least go to a high school party that has more people closer to your age.

EDIT: Just realized you're 19...scratch the idea about the bar but you can still go clubbing at your age lol

7. i second this, go to the community college! plenty of young and attractive chicks

8. How about your workplace? How about going to bars at night? Your community college will have lots of extracurricular clubs, activities, trips, etc... Join a few!

Meeting people is the easiest thing ever.

Oh, if you're in the USA, the bar idea could get a little complicated :p

Try to find some parties

9. Do it, I just graduated and I'm in college but I'm going out with a girl in grade 11 it's not bad at all.. If they are mature and aren't complete dumb fucks than go for it; Otherwise stay the fuck away, high school girls can be annoying as fuck.

10. fuck worrying about being "that guy"

if she's 18 (or a legal adult in your state. mine's 17) then fuck her.

11. where do people hang out in your town?

You're back from college, it's still the summer time, know of any parties going down? What about you and one of your friends throwing a party?

Like a lot of people mentioned, what about the local community college? Hell... I didn't even go to the community college local to me, but a lot of my friends did, and I ended up hooking up with girls who they went to school with.

I'd stay away from the high school.... nothing was as sad as when I was in high school and you see guys swing by or hanging out after school who had graduated a couple years earlier.

12. In all honesty the legality age can be bs; I mean if your 18/19 and the legal age is 18, and your dating someone whose 2 years younger it doens't really mean much but it depends on the maturity of the person. However in that age range, if your dating someone 3 years younger than it begins to get questionable.

When you are older, lets say 30 for example and you are dating someone whose 3 years younger (27) the maturity difference isn't that drastic, if present at all (unless the person is a complete fuckwit.)

A really good bro of mine is 19 dating a girl who is 15, and that is straight up fucking retarded. It's like seeing a mature guy, going out with a girl who is ridiculous immature. Straight up a joke.

13. Watch dude those chickas can be crazy after the consensual sex they might turn you in for statutory if not them then their parents might.

Challenge yourself go for older womminz.

Unless of course you're:

[​IMG]

14. If this is your thing, I would DEFINITELY go with this. Older women can bring so much more to the table in many ways; Sexual experience, maturity level, the fact they already have their life sorted out.

15. I was speaking simply about legal issues and keeping yourself away from those issues. Age difference does not matter to me once so ever, as long as both are legal adults.

16. But "legal adults," other than from societies point of view is just a number. I mean hell this girl is 16, and far more mature than a lot of people I've met and know who are 19-21. People mature and become adults at far different rates, just because you are "18" doesn't mean your an adult.

Would you consider all the 20 something frat boys who just fuck girls, get drunk and do stupid shit college adults?? Fuck no, they are as childish as they come.

17. Gotta agree with this one. Had a homie once who was like 18 or 19 and dated a girl that was 15 or 16 (dont remember the exact details). Everything was fine and dandy until her parents caught my friend boning her in her room upstairs. Ended up chasing his ass out and getting a restraining order on him. Her parents actually really approved of him until they found out they were fucking.

Just a cautionary tale...

18. Yeah I don't want that at all.

Do I just like...hang around the community college even though I'm not taking classes?

LOL! Damn i dont wanna be a pedo or anything

How do I even attract an older woman :confused:

19. I guess it's all personal preference. I find it strange when say a 19-20 year old is dating a 16 year old, I find it fucking disgusting if someone is under 16 and dating someone who is over 18. Also I've seen people go to jail because they break up with the girl or the girl breaks up with them and gets pissed and tells her parents or someone they raped her.

20. Do not ask me haha, I have no idea; All I know is for what ever reason older women seem to dick Dawnofwar's dick. :laughing:

The only reason I can suggest is because compared to people my age I'm incredibly mature and can hold conversations with older people pretty well.

Realistically it's like attracting a women of the same age, but you have to be far more mature and hold conversations with older people. Some people find conversing with older women to be more uncomfortable.