Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some opinions :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CaliforniaBuud, Dec 10, 2012.

1. So I nailed an interview for a better paying job and I've been clean from my beloved Mary Jane for 2 months now and how I miss her. I will be growing soon for personal use and I'm concerned about the new jobs Random DT
    This is all the say about Drugs in the code of conduct:

Drug-Free Workplace
    Citi must maintain a healthy and productive work environment. Misusing controlled substances or selling, manufacturing, distributing, possessing, using or being under the influence of illegal drugs or other substance abuse which renders you unfit for duty
    is prohibited in the workplace or while performing work-related duties.

As far as I can tell they do not drug test and it's a no no when working lol
    Should I be good to smoke???

2. I'd say work there for a while, get some friends and ask about. Gettin high cant be worth the risk

~Good martial artists and good stoners need the same traits. Control, timing and a good set of lungs - Myself

3. ^ what this guy said. Make some friends at work and then casually ask if they ever drug test at work

4. Ask your co-workers. Previous jobs I had were exactly like yours, "Drug Free Environment", "Employees Subject to Random Drug-Tests". 2 months into one of these jobs I wasn't smoking at all for fear of the drug tests and one day after my shift one of the coworkers I became friends gave me a ride home and we ended up hotboxing an L...he told me the manager smoked too haha

5. Another thing is to work there for a bit and get a feel for the work environment and see if being blitzed at work is even possible. If ur boss is up ur ass all the time being high at work is probably not the best idea

6. I would not suggest this. There is no need to go to work high. If you can't go 8 hours without smoking then you really need to slow down.

My suggestion's OP, do not go to work high, casually become friends with people, find out if people smoke, but keep it for after work. There really is no reason to go to work high unless it is a medical reason

7. Thank you for all the responses! And I have no intention of being high at work, I'd just love to come home and smoke again.
    I'll def find out from people I meet, the building I'm in has 400+ people so I can't really imagine the company wants to spend that much money for random tests.

8. You should be fine. Every company on earth has this for legal protection. You got hurt because you were high? No workers comp for you! It's a formality more than anything.

9. Awww you mean no wake and bake? FUCK THAT!!! Lol I rip my bong every morning like a cup of coffee. Honestly, nothing wakes me up better then a good rip. Oh and wake and bake is the super cure for hangovers. Btw I'm not super toasted just a one hit quit.