I need some knowledge and some opinions.

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by tooloud74, Mar 20, 2019.

1. I have been bying shatter from my local dispenseries in an effort to make my own oil. Sometimes its spot on others not so much. I started to decarb my oil before I do anything with it. Sometimes things dont turn out so well. A few times I have tried to decarb only for my shatter to turn into a sugar like substance. Not to be discouraged I used EJ mix to "fix" the batch. I have been using terp liquify from 760 glass to thin my shatter. I also found odorless tastless terpenes to dilute as well. My issue is with the decarbing. I use a small glass vial on a mug warmer/hot plate that can be adjusted to a max of 220 degrees. What could be causing my decarbing problems?? I start trying to make bubbles at around 170 they usually subside around 30 to 45min. then I add .16gr of terps to 1gr. decarbed shatter goodness. I decarb because when I havent I have had my carts start to crystalize around the inlet holes. not sure what was happening there but when I decarbed my mix was more stable. I just want to limit using peg blends to stabilize my shatter.