I need some info on acid please

Discussion in 'General' started by dontfearthegovt, Apr 6, 2007.

1. So i was given a tab of acid and i am thinkin about taking to today and seeing grindhouse later.
    i am just wondering... will i be able to function in public while tripping or is it very difficult? I have taken shrooms and salvia so i am not completely ignorant to the effects of psychadelics but i want to know just how far this will take me and if i will be able to go into public without acting too strangely.

2. you should be able to function on 1 tab. also depends on if your going with someone who doesnt like that stuff. you should be ok with one.

and also, why are people going to see that movie? i saw the previews and see that chick with the rocketlauncher (or whatever) for a leg and thought that movie looked pretty whack but whatever tell us if its good if you remember!

3. yeah man you should be just fine. your pupils may be dialated so avoid assholes n 5-0 but enjoy the movie. should be fun as hell

4. Don't think its a wiseidea to watch that movie on sid.. u might get a bad trip

5. yeah I wouldnt see that movie on lsd, it's suppose to be one of the goriest movies of all time. It was suppose to get a nc17. You will probally get a bad trip. your choice though.

6. I don't think it's fair to say you would "probably" have a bad trip. The important thing to remember in my opinion is remember your emotions will be 10 times more intense than they are normally. Think about something you think is gross, on LSD, those feelings have the POTENTIAL to feel about 10 times more intense than if you weren't on it. Anyways, just keep that in mind, and also that on acid, you are gonna want to do whatever you want to do, so going somewhere when you don't have an immediate ride home may not be a great idea.

7. I never seem to be able to function too well when I go out into public on acid...I advise you let someone else pay for you, I tend to have trouble counting out money and paying people on acid, I always think they know I'm on something or something. Also, movie theatres aren't my favorite place to watch movies on hallucinogens...they tend to have crazy carpeting patterns and I think there are better ways to spend a trip then watching a movie...go for a walk outside or enjoy something else. With a movie you'll just end up having to go see it again when you're normal to remember everything exactly how it really happened...