Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some ideas for a light

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Max69, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Cliffs:
    -I'm 18 livin at my dads house for one more summer before I attend college out of state
    -out of lighter fluid and I have to use matches to light up bowl
    -dad smells burnt matches and gets suspicious, confiscates all my matches and washes them in the sink
    -not allowed to drive out right now
    -nothing to light up my bowl...

Any ideas???I need a light bad right now.
    I was considering using the oven and then putting a rolled up paper to use for the light...

2. If you have a long glass object besides your bowl, or maybe a metal one (maybe), you could try heating it on a stove. Like a butter knife or something. That sucks bro, I'd highly recommend always having a spare bic hidden away for emergencies like this.

3. if you have steal wool and a 9v battery then rub them together it will make a flame, curling iron or straightener, toaster, or just use the stove lol.

4. #4 Max69, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hehe yea it fuckin sucks... And I have a half smoked bowl just sittin there. Surprised he didn't smell weed over the matches

5. If you can't drive, walk.

6. You can take a dead lighter, and very, very carefully, spin the flint wheel a fucking shit ton, seriously for like 10 minutes, and turn in upside down and bang it on a non-flammable surface to clear the flint out.

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T ACCIDENTALLY SPARK THE LIGHTER. Empty the flint often so if it does spark you don't lose too much.

After you get a nice little pile goin you can scoop it together like a little sand dune, and now you are ready.

Get these materials; a piece of paper, and a larger, more durable burning device. I'd use a candle. Spark the lighter next to the flint pile, it will ignite and burn for several seconds; enough time to light up the piece of paper, which you in turn use to light up the candle or whatever you have that will hold a flame and not go out when you light up your pipe. Theres a video somewhere on youtube but fuck it I told you exactly what to do, have fun

7. Get a candle and a bunch of toothpicks.

Light the candle. ( I'm sure you have something in your house to light it)

Put the toothpick in the fire until it burns then light your bowl

If you put the fire out after you light the bowl you should get 3-4 hits per toothpick

8. Find out where your dad keeps his lighters.

9. soldering iron perhaps

10. I hope Max was able to finish his bowl...

11. Use a magnifying glass and the sun, if it's not night time by you..