Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rauwz, Oct 15, 2011.

1. #1 Rauwz, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    So, I'll try not to sound retarded, but english is my third language, so excuse me if something doesn't make sence.

So, my dad is a grower. Well, it's the first time he has done it, and they are ready now. So, The plants are "drying" in the basement, and 2 of them are ready for smoking. Now my question is, wich part do i smoke? I'm a relatively new smoker, and i've bought weed from my friends, prerolled in joints, so i really have no idea :).
    I'm gonna make an apple pipe, and i got that figured out, but i just don't know what part of the plant is the smoking part. I have no camera at the moment, but it looks alot like this one
    http://weedsmokersguide.com/pictures/Big-Bang-Weed-Plant.jpg
    just with much more good stuff on it.

I hope i'm not sounding dumb, but please tell me if there is something i didn't explain well enough.

TL;DR : i have a weed plant, what do i do now?

*EDIT*
    also, i'd like to know if i could eat it raw, as in maby taking a gram of weed and eat it, maby with a piece of bread? :D

2. You smoke the buds.

And no, you can't just eat it. Refer to the Incredible Edible Herb section for more info.

3. The Bud, and if it is your dads you should ask him and he should be glad to hook you up

4. Yeah don't steal it, but if it's ready for smoking it should already be off the plant and dried so all you need to do is break you off a piece and slam it in the apple

5. I'm not stealing. He has said to me that if I wanted to try it, I could. However i don't want him to know I'm doing it, since i don't want to dissapoint him. It sounds weird, but it's more a test of my willpower to him.
    Ever seen the movie meet the parents? It's a little like that, just with weed instead of cigarettes.

6. you smoke the part that looks like a funky substance has taken over a tree branch.. the sticky stuff, feels spongy to you maybe... it stinks too.. you can also smoke the leaves...

7. k, I think I know what to do now, thanks.
    do you get high by smoking* the leaves though?

8. I mean, I love weed so much. I eat the weed and leaves even if people say it wont do shit to you.. You gotta eat alot to have it do anything, your much better off smoking to get high.. it will take alot less

i love the taste.. sprinkle some weed on a cracker with some peanut butter and eat it with some milk..

9. Does your dad know your taking pictures of his plant and putting it online? Id be pissed

10. ***** you high!
    That's not his plant, but it's the closest thing i could find in 5 seconds on google :)

11. Hahaha, gtfo dude. :cool:

12. Oh shit my bad I was high and in the car when reading and I get sick so I skipped some parts