Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

--i need some help--

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iLoganRoss, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I started smoking like 2 months ago, but stopped after an anxiety ridden experience. I was fine while I was high, but I still felt high the next day, and the next, and the next. I felt high for the longest time until I realized that it got worse when I thought about it and vise versa. I realized it was just anxiety, and was able to get about 90% better again. The exact day that I started really feeling better, I smoked again because I couldnt wait. I felt high the next day but it went away after only 2 days, because I knew it was all in my head. But I still to this day feel as though I'm a little "fuzzy," and I have thoughts all day about "what if ive changed, what if I messed myself up with all this anxiety," etc. Just obsessive thoughts, and I came across "Derealization" and "Depersonalization" and it might make sense that I got that, and hope that I can just get over the anxiety and get back to life. The main thing Ive found out is, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME AT ALL! But because of this anxiety I always, always look around and wonder things like "is this the way I saw the world before?" and other stupid thoughts like that.

I guess my question is for anyone who has suffered from this "fuzzy" feeling, or the obsessive thoughts, or even just the constant worry. How do I just completely get over this? And how do I make sure that I can smoke again (because I really, really want to) and not be affected by anxiety?

Sorry this was soo long, but it's been bugging me for a while. Thanks guys! :D

2. Your high bro, just relax. It's just weed. Now go on and smoke some more and you'll get used to it. The more u smoke it'll get easier.

3. u are paranoid lmao. weed dosent make u permenatly damaged. u are FINE bro.

weed is a prescription drug just liek pain pills docs give and weeds even better. natural, no lasting side effects (cept mabye coughing/weezing from long term smoke inhaling) and no recorded deaths.

u need to chill and realize ur fine weed did not change u nor will it ever lol

4. Nah nah I know it wasnt the weed, and Im not high I havent smoked in like 2 weeks. I was just wondering if someone had any advice to help me get over my anxiety.

5. yea stop thinking about this constantly. get over it. once u forget about it ur anxiety will also disapear.

6. i always feel it the day after i smoke. the first time i felt it i was scared as fuck but now its normal. i just feel kinda groggy and a little bit slower the next day but after i work out i feel better

7. happened to me except it was more like flashbacks for a little while afterward. just keep telling yourself its just anxiety and you'll be alright