I need some help

Discussion in 'General' started by randomuser876, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Hi, Im new to this site, i started using mj when i got out of the army smoked it for 7 years no problem, because it helped with my ptsd, because the meds they had me on were horrible, anyway i stopped in march for a three day trip to a nearby state, when i came back i smoked and had anaphalixis n had to be sent to the hospital n get epi shot because my nose and throat had swollen shut, So i waited a week and tried again with a different strain, unfortanley had to go to the hospital again.., I havent smoked since march, n i miss it alot, i wish i could smoke again but i am afraid itll end the same, idk wat to do any advice i would greatly appriceate it! and does anyone know if they can test to see if you are allergic to mj or thc in the states that have it medically?\t\t
    \t\t \t[​IMG]

2. Nope no test that i know of...

Its more than likely something do with how your body is reacting to having smoke inhaled rather than the Marijuana itself lol

3. try eatadibles

4. Thanks for responding so fast, think a vaporizer would help?

5. and sorry i forgot to mention that i smoke ciggarettes n it doesnt bother me

6. Wow that must really suck. I would recommend edibles. If you have enough goods i can give you a recipe for ganja butter that i find is a no-fail everytime. Or you could find a few recipes on here and take notes from all. Other than that vaping might be a good alternative but you should try it first before you go buy one because they are a little pricey and some of my friends find vaping extremely smooth (including myself) but some say it is too harsh and cough a ton i think mostly because its so dry but all you gotta do is try it for yourself and find out

7. thanks id be interested in the recipies, and hopefully my friend still has his vaporizer, if so n that works it would make me very happy just knowing

8. I think you should find out if you allergic to the weed to begin with. I know the professional way is in the lab and all... i do remember reading up some where (i think a survival guide) you rub the herbs on your wrist or the inner part of your elbow because they have the most sensitive part of your body. Google is your friend at this point, but if you are not allergic to the weed then you might be able to eat it.

9. What kind of lab do i go to? and how do they test it?

10. If you want to make ganjabutter your gonna wanna use a ratio equal to 2 sticks of butter for every 14 grams of herb i use a crock pot and cook it on medium high always checking to make sure its not bubbling or foaming if it is its too high. I normally cook for about 2 to 4 hours and then strain it and so on. Check youtube and other websites to get a good idea of the process. Sorry i just made a batch recently and im too stoned to write a bunch but i have a thread explaining further if youd like to read it

11. i would first try a rollie with just a tiny bit of weed and then see what happens but if your too afraid to try that then i'd advice you to read up on edibles and check out some of the different recipes and such.

12. Try rolling a spliff and if your not sure what that is ill remind you it's a joint with 75% tobacco 25%grn

13. [quote name='"Grnbean"']Try rolling a spliff and if your not sure what that is ill remind you it's a joint with 75% tobacco 25%grn[/quote]

Spliffs can be any ratio of bud to tobacco not 25% lol

14. Thanks to everyone, tomorrow is the big day so wish me luck, ill let ya know how it works

15. well he didnt come through with the vaporizer, according to him he left it at a friends house, so i guess i got to buy one, But before I do does anyone know if it only heats up the thc, without the harmful stuff like peticides and molds?

16. I wouldn't recommend edibles until you know you aren't allergic. Try buying a vape, or rub some weed on a patch of skin, or straight up ask your doctor about it.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, good luck!

17. Rub the weed on your skin/ gums and see if you have a reaction. Also, were you using papers when you smoked or a bowl?

18. Could it be another underlying health problem? I suggest not smoking and trying edibles. Take it very slow and worst case scenario you'll just puke them up .

Sorry man, you might be one of the rare few whom are allergic to MJ.