I Need Some Help With A Situation.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gimmie a Puff, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Ok to start off a good mate a and I use to work together and we both quit the job at the same time pretty much.

So he invites me to his for a while and I stay there 2 nights as it's a bit of a commute back to mine.
    Anyway I head home and I asked if he wanted to chill at mine for a bit anyway he stayed for like 5 days and then left. Cool.

2 days later a private number is calling me( I don't answer them most of the time) and it was my mate which I didn't know. So anyway he comes over uninvited saying he was worried about me which I think is bullshit because we were just with each other for an extended period of time..

Anyway it's been like a 3 weeks and he won't fucking leave. I don't want hurt his feelings either. But shit I'm 19 and he's 28 sooooo odd situation much?

Sent from Godzilla

2. Be forward and tell him you need your space unless he's homeless then thats fucked up esspically if you got space.and you guys are friends but just let him know your not use to living with someone for long periods of time 

3. He's not homeless. He's got a place. I don't know what he's doing.

Sent from Godzilla

4. He's sleeping on a
    Recliner every night. There's no space in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment with both rooms taken..

Sent from Godzilla

5. Yeah just ask him what's going on.
    If he needs a place to stay until he can get back on his feet then be a good friend but if he's mooching and eating your food and shit then let him know that he needs to find a new place to stay.

6. Also if he's doing this then you shouldn't worry about hurting his feelings because it's seems like he's taking advantage of the fact that you don't want to hurt his feelings.
    That being said you don't have to be a dick either.
    Just be forward about it.

7. Thanks for the advice guys. It's just I can barely afford to live by my self as it is... And I'm sure my room mate is getting pissed off too.

Sent from Godzilla

8. does he live alone? if he lives alone and doesn't get much human interaction due to being between jobs, he might just get lonely at home. 

is there anything he could potentially be worried about? maybe he thinks you're suicidal or something, I dunno. 

maybe he's wanted by the government, would explain the new, blocked number and him not wanting to return home. 

maybe he got evicted? 3 weeks is a bizarrely long amount of time to stay at someone's house without a reason. 

9. Doesn't live alone, lives with mutual mates.
    Nothing for him to be worried about it was just an excuse..
    He was calling from a pay phone and he's not wanted, I've gotten fines with him not to long ago and if he was he would of been detained then.

I just don't understand I'm out of work at the moment too and he's not making it any easier..

Sent from Godzilla

10. Oh yeah he gets heaps of social interaction he's one of those social butterfly's

Sent from Godzilla

if you wanna get a clear answer, you should probably just ask him.

but if you'd rather not do that why not ask his roommates? maybe one of them fucked his girlfriend or sister or something, I dunno. there's gotta be SOME reason he's not going home.

does he go home occasionally to get clean clothes or anything?

12. slap him with a $500 bill at the end of the month, tell him your situation with money and maybe he will understand.

13. #13 Gimmie a Puff, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
    True I might just ask him..

Sent from Godzilla

14. He's pretty much run me broke because I've been pretty much supporting him. He's given me $100, and put $40 to weed.
    I've bought a fuckload more weed then $40 worth for us to smoke.
    I had 2 grand in my bank now I've got none without even realising.. Because I've been spending more

Sent from Godzilla

15. Stop fucking up.
    Your life is more important than his, tell him you can't afford for him to be around anymore

16. Im a nice person myself. But sometimes people push it too far. You should have told him to leave after week one if he wasnt paying. Being homeless is on him. Don't ruin your life for someone you don't know too well.

17. Damn, 28 year old bum getting supported by a 19 year old? Every bum who is slowly losing his youth's dream, especially if this bum is a dude and you are a hot 19 year old girl. (which you aren't but could you imagine?)

18. #18 furittus, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Weirdest foreplay ever!

Tell him to gtfo or start contributing to the household, rent food etc

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Mann that's mega weird. My first thought was 'is he straight'. But now I'm thinking he might have some sort of obsession with you. Good luck brother. Let us know how it pans out.