Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help, semi-bad, I guess

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DimebagDarrell, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Idk of any of you saw my post about things your doing for Halloween, but I realized that I have no papers left, and no way to get any more atm, and was wondering a way other then papers and a soda can to do it. Im totally wiggin, i jsut used my last paper:eek:. When people say they smoke out of a bowl, they mean a regular bowl, or a bong, it may sound dumb, but I've never used one before.

2. lmao yeah dude i usually finish eating my cereal then i take a few rips

sarcasm

3. Are u underage cuz most people buy more when they run out.

4. You really can't scrape together a buck 50 for papers dude?

I wouldn't smoke out of a soda can, that's asking for health problems. Get an apple.

5. Apples are a personal favorite when I have to wing it. All you need is an apple, a pencil, and a knife.

6. I smoked out of an apple today. I chose that over my bowl/smoking a joint. I just love it sometimes. They're super easy to make and it's such an enjoyable way to smoke

7. #8 LFunk, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
    You could always make what me and my friends call a rocket or what others may call a lung

You're gonna need a 2 litre bottle of coke, a plastic bag like a bread bag or whatever, and some tin foil, some tape and a pin or needle

Cut the empty bottle in half

Put the open end of the bag over the cut end of the bottle, tape around the bag so it's attached to the bottle. Make sure the bottle has no holes, but no worries if it does just tape it up and blow through the bottle to check if air is escaping.

now grab the bottom of the bag and scrunch a little part of it up to make a little handle or tail and tape around it so you have something to pull and push the bag into the bottle by

unscrew the bottle cap from the bottle if you haven't already, and push the bag up so there's as little air as possible in the bottle,. Leave in this position with the bag inside the bottle.the bag should not be coming through the neck of the bottle, just below it is perfect.

next take your tin foil and make it go around the part where the cap screws onto, and make if over the hole you drink out of. now get a pin or a needle and poke some tiny holes in it. I wear an ear ring and find the pin that goes through your ear to hold a stud in is absolutely perfect for doing this.

now, to smoke it you put your weed or hash on the tinfoil. I think this works better with hash but i've never tried it with weed.

get someone else to hold it while you light up the hash on the tinfoil. While you are doing this the person holding it should be pulling the bag down out of the bag slowly, this pulls air through the hash/weed and fills the bottle up with smoke. Next you take off the tin foil cap/bowl and suck the smoke out of the bottle, which makes the bag collapse back into the bottle and makes a funny rustling noise :3 The quicker you inhale the better i say!

I hope this is clear, i don't have the supplies to make one atm so i cant put pictures but if anyone wants i could make a proper guide at somepoint if no-one else has.

8. It will taste like shit but there isn't any health issues attributed to it outside of the typical from inhaling smoke into the lungs. No, aluminum doesn't make you sick if you smoke out of it.

What this guy needs is an avocado, an ice pick and my snorkel.:smoking:

9. No, I literally have no way to get there, but I found put my friend will have everything, so, nvm

10. youtube apple bowl.

Enjoy.

Not only do you get the taste of apples every hit but you have a nice snack after.

11. Its not the aluminum that causes the health problems :wave:

They put chemicals and shit on the can to combat the canish taste

Trust me, I put a lighter to a can just to see if anything does in fact come off, and this dirty ass black smoke started to come off the can. That shit isn't healthy to be breathing...

12. smoking from aluminum (actually inhaling aluminum oxidation intermediates) has been linked to alzheimer's in like 1500 independant clinical studies. not that doing it now and then will give you alzheimer's, but maybe try to find an alternative to smoking from aluminum if you can.

13. Sure, but everything causes something in one way or the other. Perhaps you should read those studies a bit closer "but no causal relationship has yet been proved." Which means that it is really sporadic and random, no common thread. So yes, while 6 out of 10 patients may get alzheimer's...there is no telling what number of other things contributed.

Live scared, I don't care...if I don't have shit to smoke out of I'll use an aluminum can. We all die crazy one day anyway, might as well speed up the process.

14. OR you could smoke out of an apple and enjoy the taste of plant on plant without all the yech of smoking out of a pop can.

15. Here are some other suggestions if you don't want to smoke an apple and still want to smoke weed.

1. Use a piece of rice paper or a page from the Bible. My personal favorite page is the page with the verse John 3:16 on it. The trick with that is, you can just use your saliva to seal the joint, gum isn't actually needed.

2. If you don't mind injesting it, make some firecrackers with PB and crackers. You can find recepies on the site.

3. If you or anyone you're with has a cigarette, dump out some tobacco, stuff ground up weed in it, and then a bit of tobacco at the end. This is also really good for discretionary smoking (you don't want everyone at the party to know you'er smoking, or you're in public and don't want it to be obvious).

4. Use a water bottle instead of a pop can.

That's all I got for you. Keep it breezy.

16. Well thank god Halloween is still tomorrow, unless your outside of the US.

During the day tommorow, go to the store and get papers? Blunts? A 15$ pipe from a local headshop?

Problem solved.

17. go the most ghetto store around you and buy a 50 cent blunt

18. Little sockets that fit onto wrenches work best for sure. Gravity, waterfall, or a steamroller.

For the gravity, you just need a screwdriver, plastic bottle (powerade bottles work best), a box cutter and some kind of big jug or pitcher to put it in. First jam a hole into the cap with the screwdriver. Then fit the end of the socket onto the tip of the screwdriver, and force the socket through the small hole in the cap. This should create an airtight seal, and if it doesn't, find a rubber band and affix it around the top of the socket to seal it off. Then, with the box cutter, cut a small hole right near the bottom of the bottle. Fill the jug with water, put your newly made gravity in, and you should be good to go. Just light and pull up, slowly or whatever, just depends on how big you made the hole in the bottle, unscrew the cap, and give it a good suck. Just make sure you don't pee over the side of the pitcher (the stream of water coming out of the bottle can sometimes shoot over the side if you're being a high-ass and not paying attention haha).

Do the exact same for a waterfall, except for these you can use a much larger bottle (buddy o' mine had a 3 liter water jug) because this will go in your kitchen sink. Except this time, you plug the hole with your finger and fill the bottle from the faucet. Unplug your finger and light the bowl. Once again, just unscrew the cap and suck. Voila. Never has to leave the sink (although your water bill will take a hit for every hit you take). My personal favorite. Melts my face off every time.

The steamroller takes a little bit more finesse, but it's still a little more simplified. Materials needed are: lighter, plastic bottle, wrench socket. Take the lighter to the side of the bottle, about 2/3 of the way to the bottom. Don't roast the bottle, just hold it close enough to where the plastic will melt slowly. You'll see the plastic start to bubble, and then open up into a small circle. Slow and steady wins the race, because this is where the socket will go. Don't worry if you fuck it up, because you have two chances. One of the holes (usually your first try that you'll fuck up haha happens to me all the time) will become your carb. If the hole is just a little to big for your socket, rubber bands work great to seal it off. Hit this just like a pipe.

The great thing about all three of these homemade pieces is they conserve your buds really well. And all three of them will get you ripped.

19. You stupid?